Barca Transfers and Rumors

fergus90

Does this mean our new signing at LB will be... Miranda! :lol:

:facepalm:

:cry:

What frustrates me is we should be buying someone to challenge Alba for his spot. Digne/Firpo/Miranda etc aren't gonna cut the mustard. Alaba is stalling on a Bayern contract and would be a great signing, unfortunately it makes too much sense for this board to pursue it.

khaled_a_d

BTW, for a future striker I like Darwin Nunez.
Will be interesting to see how he'll do in La Liga next season if Almeria will be promoted. If not they'll probably sell. Multiple La Liga teams have already expressed interest

If Almeria get promoted they might never sell him unless they want upgrade. Almeria will have the wealthiest owners in Liga if they get promoted. They are basically owned by KSA.

The difference in height between Upamecano and Konate

For our club, it is more about difference in speed. Especially with Setien high line and advanced FBs system.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Parejo, Coquelin and Kondogbia on Valencia's transfer list, we should get them.

We already signed Pjanic, no, lol no.

Coquelin is nowhere near good enough and Kondogbia is only good vs Barca and Real Madrid like Andre Gomes used to be :shrug:

snowy

For our club, it is more about difference in speed. Especially with Setien high line and advanced FBs system.

Pho-Phonz will fast respond that 911, he nice with it!

and he also likes a carnival. Should feel right at home over here :juggle::dance:

+ homie's doin all the DCs on TikToK _ he can teach'em to OhmTT while he's nursing his knee

Phonzie LB + Saka LM + Ansu LW whaaaaaaaa

Messi983

Is anyone here following Nuno Tavares? He has establish himself as Benfica's starting LB after Grimaldo's injury but can also play as a RB. Didn't watch him in a full game yet but he has caught my eye in some moments of their games I've watched. He's only 20 and could be worth following as a potential longterm Alba replacement in 2-3 years as long as he keeps developing and stays at Benfica. The problem is his clause is set at 88m and Benfica is usually tough to negotiate with.

snowy

ha! The Benfica Tavares Crew. Brodas in arms

All 3 (TND) + J the 4th musketeer are tecno-tonic fire. Tomas is headed to Napoli I think. Nuno's already got more game than Alba. A quick glance at their sals:

Alba _ Eur 9.7M per annum / (E 186K per week)

Nuno _ Eur 237K per annum / ( 4.6K per week)
Thomas _ Eur 197K per annum / ( 3.8K per week)
David _ Eur 107K per annum / ( 2.1K per week)
Jair _ Eur 91.5K per annum / ( 1.8K per week)

Hail to our sifu :worthy: Cuck Kwon Do Grandmaster :bartomeu:

Last edited:

Messi983

16-year-old Herculano Nabian signed a new three-year contract with Vit?ria Guimar?es.

Release clause - 60M?.

Barcelona, Real Madrid, AS Monaco, PSG and Bayern Munich are all following him.

I've mentioned him a few months ago as a potential cheap signing with just a year left on his contract. Well, maybe we'll show interest now that we'd need to pay big money for him.

xXKonan

Apparently we consider Pau Torres as an option to reinforce the CB position.

Not a bad talent but I'm not exactly high on him as many are tbh.

Home of Barca Fans