Barca Transfers and Rumors

Riordon

Should follow Saka from Arsenal. He is going to be a excellent LB, contract expiring 2021. Liverpool and Utd interested.

Messi983

So, Araujo and Cuenca would leave then?

I'm 99% Araujo will either be promoted to the first team as a 4th CB (he should get a Spanish passport so he wouldn't take a non-EU spot though) or will leave on loan/be sold with a buy-back. Don't know about Cuenca but Chumi's contract is expiring. We have an option to extend him for 3 years but I don't really rate him all that much so unless we plan to sell him for a small profit (and maybe include a buy-back just in case) I'd let him leave and bring another CB or promote someone like Mbuyamba.

[tw]1231700484534218753[/tw]

Lol, tipical Sport vs MD BS. One paper reports we're close to sign a player another one denies it immediately. I have to say I believe Ferran Martinez more here. He's pretty reliable when it comes to Barça B/La Masia.

Androutsos

If it is true that Bernado Silva wants to leave City and wants to play with Messi etc etc we should really do whatever it takes.

Andresito

Staff member
Bernardo would fit perfectly as a RCM/RM hybrid with Messi as RW. The formation would be a 4-3-3/4-4-2 depending on how Messi moves.

FCBfan22

Read that too, but it sounded more like a Messi move to city then a silva move to Barca.

Well, City is fucked, since they have no CL next 2 years. And I wouldn't be surprised if some players have clauses in their contract that they can leave if that happens.

If KDB and/or Bernardo Silva have those clauses (I bet at least one does...), we should ABSOLUTELY go for it.

vuji_31

We are desperate for young,strong and fast players who can play without ball and make some runs in space, something what was Pedro doing.
We have to much players in attack that play only with ball in the feet.

Werner,Upamecano,Lautaro,Sane,Gnabry that kind of players not ball hugers like Sancho,Neymar and rest.

vuji_31

While Haaland is destroying europe I didnt see any word about him in Barcelona media.Only about mediocre Lautaro.
While Real Madrid is making plan to sign Haaland and then in 2021 Mbappe we are stuck beetwen Braithwaite and bringing player for 11 millions who scored 11 goals in Seria A.

If we dont bring Haaland or Mbappe we will loose like idiots, because it will be new Messi and Ronaldo battle.

Home of Barca Fans