Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Miguel Rico says we've discarded Werner and Victor Osimhen (21 years old striker from Lille) because they would need too much time to adapt. It's more likely they are just too expensive (and unavailable in Werner's case).

So it looks like we're looking for someone with experience in La Liga. Bring back :prince:

BTW, if La Liga experience is important don't know why MD is talking about Auba then. :lol: They are so full of s*** :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Werner links are lazy, he's not a fit for us much less a #9

Ruiz & Marques would be natural options from B team and have trained with 1st team under Quique but obviously hasn't been yet convinced. Auba makes a lot of sense, esp. short term but improbable to pry him from Arsenal currently

Porque

Back with the LaLiga experience cliché.

Better criteria would be good level possession football experience (oh and goalscoring!). That makes Auba a great option.

soul24rage

I really doubt Arsenal is going to let Auba in the winter.

I would take a loan from Rodrigo, but if we have to spend money on him then pass.

Porque

Loan with option would be good but Valencia would be throwing away their season

We would be throwing our season away too.

Mentioned in the Morelos thread, but for a signing right now, in this window, I would go for is Odsonne Edouard. Muted price 20-30m.

Devils

We would be throwing our season away too.

Mentioned in the Morelos thread, but for a signing right now, in this window, I would go for is Odsonne Edouard. Muted price 20-30m.

Agreed.

Unbelievable player and a smart purchase.

Imagine Edouard and Dembouz...

Barcelona+v+Malaga+La+Liga+anuNgSUmwiBx.jpg

:wow:

Home of Barca Fans