Barca Transfers and Rumors

MTL_Barca

with what money? The club right now is cutting wages, no way they will have a lot of funds to spent for next season (whenever that will be).
Realisticly there won't be any big transfers.

A few bank loans should do it :bartomeu:

Yeah it's a bit surreal right now how nobody knows when football will return, how clubs will be hit financially, if the next season can be held somewhat normal etc and at the same time rumors about big transfers are coming in like nothing happened and we casually talk about buying players for 300M.

vuji_31

Now it seems like Barcelona is thinking about Upamecano or 17 years old Kouassi from PSG...

This media is bullshit

Barcilliant

If we can get rid of this board that would be great. The club is not doing well financially according to multiple sources.

The board want the players to take a huge pay cut yet they want to splash out huge sums of money for Neymar, Lautaro and whoever. This doesn't make sense to me.
Get the fucking board out first, clean up the mess and stop trying to sign big names.
We need to rebuild and we need the right board and the right people to do that.

Catta

Would you sign Vertonghen, Thiago Silva or Meunier for free in the Summer?

No.

Vertonghen is a good player but only to be 4th choice at Barca. Meunier is a crap player, his level is a club like Newcastle. And f*ck Thiago Silva, we don't need another old p*ssy player with a loser mentality.

If last rumours would be true, our summer transfer Window would go like this:
Griezmann+Umtiti+40mio=Neymar
Coutinho=Ndombele+40mio
Upamecano=-60mio
Dembele=+70mio
Lautaro=Vidal+70mio
Rafinha=15mio
Rakitic=20mio

Im all for it 🤙
So next season:
Neymar(Fati)-Lautaro(Suarez)-Messi(Trincao/Martin)
Arthur(Roberto)-DeJong(Busquets)-Ndombele(Alena)
Alba(Firpo)-Upamecano(Lenglet)-Pique(Todibo)-Semedo(Roberto)

LABarcaFan

Barcelona must choose between pursuing Neymar or Lautaro Mart?*nez this summer, as the club are forced to reconsider their transfer plans due to the financial effects of the coronavirus pandemic. Neymar is the preferred option. [espn]

Good choice.

Even if Barto find a way to exercise that option in FIFA rules and can be able to buy him for 15 million, v/s 175 million, I am going to be against that move for 2 reasons.

First: He is already 28 y.o. and has lost a lots of qualities as a player.

Second: This guy has tons of mental problems which will affect our team as soon as he steps in Barcelona.

To be honest, for the same reason I don't like Lautaro too. It seems like most of the South American players coming to Europa have that mental issues. It comes probably from their childhood days.
Barcelona needs players like Jadon Sancho, Timo Werner, D.Upamecano and A.Telles, not coo-coos like Neymar and Lautaro.

Givenchy

Even if Barto find a way to exercise that option in FIFA rules and can be able to buy him for 15 million, v/s 175 million, I am going to be against that move for 2 reasons.

First: He is already 28 y.o. and has lost a lots of qualities as a player.

Second: This guy has tons of mental problems which will affect our team as soon as he steps in Barcelona.

To be honest, for the same reason I don't like Lautaro too. It seems like most of the South American players coming to Europa have that mental issues. It comes probably from their childhood days.
Barcelona needs players like Jadon Sancho, Timo Werner, D.Upamecano and A.Telles, not coo-coos like Neymar and Lautaro.

I doubt our board will even give Sancho a look.. maybe add a Z to make it Sanchoz and tell Barto hes brazilian might work.

agree on Neymar though

Messi983

One of our potential targets... Looks a bit like a young Yaya. I still prefer Camavinga but for the right price could be worth a risk.

a.png

b.png

c.png

d.png

Messi983

Sport says we could include Rakitić in a deal for one of Sevilla CBs - Diego Carlos or Jules Kounde. Carlos is ok but already 27 so I think we should target someone younger. He would also take a non-EU spot. I like Kounde but he's too short for a CB for my liking eventhough he's actually quite good in the air despite his lack of height. He's also versatile and has played as a LB/RB as well. It's probably the best if we just take 20m or whatever we can get for Raki or maybe include a first option on someone like Bryan Gil. I know we have Fati but he has a bright future.

Catta

One of our potential targets... Looks a bit like a young Yaya. I still prefer Camavinga but for the right price could be worth a risk.

I would love it if the club bought someone like Yaya. That is what this midfield needs. If Sangare can be like Yaya he would be perfect alongside De Jong.

vuji_31

What do you think beside those french talents that will not go to Barcelona , who do you think Barcelona will try to get in midlefield?

Home of Barca Fans