Barca Transfers and Rumors

Vilarrubi

Buying strikers is really tricky for Barca, can't buy a target man when we face parked buses nearly every home game. But then some strikers who aren't target men like Munir/Paco still struggle in our system anyway. Chances of us buying a striker and it working out are really slim imo.

Devils

paulinho-guangzhou-evergrande-1544439848-19177.jpg

-22 goals in 42 games last season.
-Experience playing in the Barca system.
-Unreal finisher, aerial threat and physically elite specimen
-The transfer fee would not break the bank

FC433

We already have Griezmann and Messi can play there too. I think we need a LW. The last thing we want is to add another old CF to the already two and half CFs that we have now.

JerseyAddict

What about Lacazette? Arsenal is sinkinglike a rock. He would walk to Barça to get away from mess that rules there ...

TrueCule

Lautaro Martinez would be an optimal striker. Really compliments Messi, is strong, can hold the ball and agile enough to dribble past defenders. Please buy him.

Neeraj

Funnily enough, Ibrahimovic's 6 month deal to AC Milan wouldn't have been a bad option for us :lol:

Of course, with the history between Barca and him and other factors it would never happen, but if it could, that wouldn't have been a bad option :lol:

And I never even liked him to begin with, but it's where we are.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Paulinho would probably be a better option than Rodrigo. I don't see the point of signing a #9 if you're just going to get a shit one that barely scores.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fuck Rodrigo. I like the Ben Yedder rumor, tho. He would be the ideal short term solution.

Home of Barca Fans