Barca Transfers and Rumors

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
We are in fierce competition with United.

There is really no competition with United. As i said earlier the only reason they haven’t signed him yet is because the player and his agents want as much money as they can since they know what awaits them at United.

Sporting is in financial crisis at the moment and are willing to sell him for 50-60 mil Euros.

Porque

What a crazy rumour. If the club sees Bruno as the best offensive midfield solution for next season then it might end up OK. And thats if Rodrigo is only here for 6 months and nothing more.

But then, is Fernandes at 60m better than Eriksen at 20m?

Andresito

Staff member
Would be probably a loan with obligatory buy.

Or something similar we did with Emerson. We would buy him in summer but Sporting would loan him to Valencia until then.

Reading into it, it doesn't seem that unreliable tbh :lol:

So there are 4 parties involved: Barca, Valencia, Sporting and Bruno.

Who wins on this type of deal (loan with obligatory buy in summer)?

1. Valencia get a quality player and a big improvement to their midfield.
2. Barcelona get their wanted striker for little to no money.
3. Sporting lose their best player, get very little money now and maybe one of our youngsters (Abel Ruiz). No time to buy a replacement. United's offer was probably better as well?
4. Bruno gets used as a bargaining chip. Does he get assurances that he'll 100% be a Barca player next season?

If we buy Bruno he's basically eating our whole budget for next season. New players will come if we sell, which we can with Dembélé, Coutinho or Rakitic.

mc_lovin

There is really no competition with United. As i said earlier the only reason they haven’t signed him yet is because the player and his agents want as much money as they can since they know what awaits them at United.

Sporting is in financial crisis at the moment and are willing to sell him for 50-60 mil Euros.

I wasnt talking about Fernandes ;-)

MTL_Barca

Sounds too complicated to be done in just a few days. Besides being quite unrealistic in general :lol:

If there is some truth to it he wouldn't be the worst choice for a new midfielder, right now Vidal is the only one who can score and he'll probably leave this summer so that would make sense. Paying a lot for a player from the Portuguese league is always risky though.

Last edited:

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I wasnt talking about Fernandes ;-)

I see. :D

What If they were to land Bruno now, Rodrigo on loan without the obligatory-buy option.
Sell Rakitic in the summer. Promote Puig and Monchu.
Buy Neymar for Griezmann+Coutinho and sign Lautaro for 120mil.

Neymar Lautaro Messi
Arthur Frenkie Bruno

Fati Suarez Dembele
Puig Busquets Monchu

malvolio

I think we also thrown the game away at Valencia to sweeten the deal. Motha fuckin 5D chess right there from Barto!

We move! :mou:

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Reading into it, it doesn't seem that unreliable tbh :lol:

So there are 4 parties involved: Barca, Valencia, Sporting and Bruno.

Who wins on this type of deal (loan with obligatory buy in summer)?

1. Valencia get a quality player and a big improvement to their midfield.
2. Barcelona get their wanted striker for little to no money.
3. Sporting lose their best player, get very little money now and maybe one of our youngsters (Abel Ruiz). No time to buy a replacement. United's offer was probably better as well?
4. Bruno gets used as a bargaining chip. Does he get assurances that he'll 100% be a Barca player next season?

If we buy Bruno he's basically eating our whole budget for next season. New players will come if we sell, which we can with Dembélé, Coutinho or Rakitic.

Bruno gets to be as far away as possible from United. :D

mc_lovin

Bartomeu would be a mad genius if he gets this done :lol: Already planning to replace Rakitic/Vidal in summer and elegantly solving our striker issue shortterm. One of the great thinkers of our time.

fergus90

Bartomeu would be a mad genius if he gets this done :lol: Already planning to replace Rakitic/Vidal in summer and elegantly solving our striker issue shortterm. One of the great thinkers of our time.

I'm very spectical Rodrigo will solve our striker issue, considering he has 4 goals in 22 games. Of course there is a chance his form improves but I'm definitely not getting my hopes up on that.

Home of Barca Fans