Barca Transfers and Rumors

Riordon

https://mobile.twitter.com/CaptnGuardiola/status/1192937858543296512

Youcef Atal latest game. Been at this level since two years. Nuclear pace. Has Semedo ever had a game like that for us?

Atal and Ricardo Pereira are my options for the RB, act fast before quality RB’s are rare. Both fit US better. Semedo may fit Atletico Madrid better.

Ricardo is the safer bet and the more mature/complete RB but I feel Atal can be something really special for us.

Last edited:

Bulgroz

Was against Bordeaux. He completely crushed our left flank, then Vieira thought it would be a good idea to play him as a left winger. He was much less efficient, he needs to play as a RB (or LB), higher on the pitch he struggles a bit. Definitely one of the best prospects in the league though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
EJXo7T5X0AAmTVg

Andresito

Staff member
I wonder what his clause is, considering he renewed for 5 years just a week ago. Won't be cheaper than Vinicius that's for sure.

Messi983

I wonder what his clause is, considering he renewed for 5 years just a week ago. Won't be cheaper than Vinicius that's for sure.

It was 62M€ before he renewed, new clause wasn't officially announced AFAIK but I assume it's around 100M.

If we're willing to spend that much on AMC I'd prefer to get Havertz who is already proven in a top 5 league. Or Fabian who would adapt the easiest and quickest to Barça imo.

Riordon

MD reports that we will send scouts to watch Myron Boadu and Calvin Stengs the next days. They are the key players for the great Alkmaar team this season.

Boadu is a 18 year old with 14 goals and 10 assist in 22 games.

Stengs is a right winger/CAM with 9 goals and 14 assist, 20 year old.

Both have fantastic numbers but haven't seen them play. Hopefully will get some minutes for Holland.

Messi983

MD reports that we will send scouts to watch Myron Boadu and Calvin Stengs the next days. They are the key players for the great Alkmaar team this season.

Boadu is a 18 year old with 14 goals and 10 assist in 22 games.

Stengs is a right winger/CAM with 9 goals and 14 assist, 20 year old.

Both have fantastic numbers but haven't seen them play. Hopefully will get some minutes for Holland.

Mino Raiola is Stengs's agent so this could be a problem.

[tw]1196205059157180416[/tw]

Havesaks

We should go for Willian and give him a 3 year contract. Would fit perfect as a squad player despite his age. Would be one of those rare free transfers we never can capitlize on.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We should go for Willian and give him a 3 year contract. Would fit perfect as a squad player despite his age. Would be one of those rare free transfers we never can capitlize on.

He'll command a high sign-on fee and a minimum 4 year contract. Willian has been bang average for most of his career. Not sure why some people are so desperate to see him play for Barca.

xXKonan

Lol even on a free Willian would be a massive waste of money.

I would rather spend big on getting Neymar instead, at least even if his injuries there's still 50x the player than someone like Willian.

Marshall D Teach

He'll command a high sign-on fee and a minimum 4 year contract. Willian has been bang average for most of his career. Not sure why some people are so desperate to see him play for Barca.

Because Valverde likes him and everyone knows that Valverde is infallible

Home of Barca Fans