Page 46 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: Barca Transfers and Rumors

How have we dropped from peak perfuming front three of Messi Neymar and Suarez to this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    How have we dropped from peak perfuming front three of Messi Neymar and Suarez to this ?
    by having a clueless board that likes to hire puppet mediocre managers.

Everything points to Aubamayang. We'll see.

Reports in Spain are saying Rodrigo.

Smhhhhhhhhhhhhhh would be the WOAT #9 signing. Basically confirming out failure of a season.
    Puyol #5

6racies Xavi
    "Bomb" signing dawgs. Would be less disappointed if Barca bought an ISIS soldier.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Valverde cheerleader in his natural habitat View Post
    Good, let them win the overrated CL and we'll continue to dominate La Liga.
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    CNN is probably the most reliable source of news

#factsfirst
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."

anyone remembers when we actually signed someone in january, who was not awful?

Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    anyone remembers when we actually signed someone in january, who was not awful?
    Coutinho.. ( laughs in 140m thrown in the Garbage )

A bomb signing like it was with Boateng, right?

No Rodrigo, please. I would rather overpay a bit for Auba.

Most realistic is probably Cavani. Cheaper than all other alternatives and actually available this winter.

I’m guessing it’s Rodrigo. Prolly will get ripped off too.

President of FC Barcelona
    The Telegraph are reporting that Arsenal expect Barca to make an offer for Aubameyang, but that Barca could be priced out of a deal with Arsenal demanding 60m for him.

He's 30 years old and it's going to a bitter pill to swallow for them to pay that much for an aging striker with 18 months left on his contract.

But he's a very good player and buys them some time to perhaps not sign a striker this summer and instead evaluate the likes of Lautaro, Werner for another year if they stay at their respective clubs.

I'm not sure signing someone like Lautaro after one good season is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    The Telegraph are reporting that Arsenal expect Barca to make an offer for Aubameyang, but that Barca could be priced out of a deal with Arsenal demanding 60m for him.

He's 30 years old and it's going to a bitter pill to swallow for them to pay that much for an aging striker with 18 months left on his contract.

But he's a very good player and buys them some time to perhaps not sign a striker this summer and instead evaluate the likes of Lautaro, Werner for another year if they stay at their respective clubs.

I'm not sure signing someone like Lautaro after one good season is the way to go.
    If I had to choose between Auba or Martinez would be Auba all day. Not saying he would fit in our system but he’s an out and out goalscorer, unlike Lauturo.

How many players come to Barca and have an instant impact? Very few. Most take months to gain consistency and adapt to our possession system.

We're basically in February. The chances of any striker coming in and picking up where even a declining Suarez left off is basically impossible and the whole point of buying a new number 9 is to do exactly just that in order to save the season.
    Puyol #5