Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

Feel we need another forward...cant cut it the whole season with 32 year Messi, 33yr old over the hill Suarez, newbie in Griezmann, and total Jekyll and Hyde Dembele.

Carles Perez aint good enough.

Perfect summary ..

At least we can now call on Coutinho and Malcom ...

:(

Ritchie

So we've let Malcolm go. Loaned out Coutinho and are starting Rafinha in midfield.

What next, loan Dembele back to Dortmund and get Tello or Bojan back?

Riordon

Will follow Mikel Oyarzabel this season. Great for the last two seasons and started this one well. Not talked about enough but he is the type of attacker who can play tiki taka. No wonder Pep went for him this summer

Vilarrubi

Mandzukic coming to Barca rumors in Italy.

Genuine plan B option off the bench and in rotation who is tall and can actually play football unlike KPB and wouldn’t cost too much....... no surely our board isn’t that sensible.

I’ve wanted Mandukic here for a few years.

Co0ter

I dont want Mandzukic at all. Have you seen his scoring record the last 3-4 years. It's awful. Transfers sort of went dull for me this season. After seeing us chase Neymar all season, which we are either going to not get or overpay ridiculously for.....loan one flop, and watch the other almost flop get injured, again, is just discouraging. The worst part is AM got Felix for 120, who is already an infinitely better player than both of them.

I dont want Mandzukic at all. Have you seen his scoring record the last 3-4 years. It's awful. Transfers sort of went dull for me this season. After seeing us chase Neymar all season, which we are either going to not get or overpay ridiculously for.....loan one flop, and watch the other almost flop get injured, again, is just discouraging. The worst part is AM got Felix for 120, who is already an infinitely better player than both of them.

Correct, we should have gone for Felix. This sounded like Thanos ��

If we really get Neymar, i want us to bring Ten Hag i play his way of football. We would have all the tools to do it.

Neymar(Ziyech)-Griez(Tadic)-Dembele(Neres)
Arthur(schone)-vanDeBoek-De Jong
Alba/Firpo-Lenglet-Pique-Semedo
TS

Add Messi, Busquets, of old guard, plus Roberto, Puig, Alena, Todibo/Umtiti and we are set

Zidane82

So we've let Malcolm go. Loaned out Coutinho and are starting Rafinha in midfield.

What next, loan Dembele back to Dortmund and get Tello or Bojan back?

How’s Tello doing ??

I used to love seeing him rampage down the wing and cutting in from the left and scoring ..

Riordon

If we really get Neymar, i want us to bring Ten Hag i play his way of football. We would have all the tools to do it.

Neymar(Ziyech)-Griez(Tadic)-Dembele(Neres)
Arthur(schone)-vanDeBoek-De Jong
Alba/Firpo-Lenglet-Pique-Semedo
TS

Add Messi, Busquets, of old guard, plus Roberto, Puig, Alena, Todibo/Umtiti and we are set

Like the idea. Would get Ziyech to play as the advanced midfielder instead of Van De Beek. Then go for Aouar to compliment De Jong and Arthur. He can also play advanced. I would go for a true striker in the mold of Piatek or Moussa Dembele. And lastly, Atal for the right back.

Summer 2020:

Ten Haag
Ziyech
Aouar
Piatek/Moussa Dembele
Atal

Kul_z

Mandzukic scores when no one can. Actually he would be a great addition for cl later stages. Im sure we wouldn't lose anfield game with mandzukic

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Mandzukic scores when no one can. Actually he would be a great addition for cl later stages. Im sure we wouldn't lose anfield game with mandzukic

Load of fucking shit. He ain't going to play over suarez or coutinho thanks to. You know who ... Nothing would of changed there.

Mitchell1978

Instead of this Neymar shit why not take a look at Lacazette, a CF who might be a good fit next to Messi. Who knows, he might be intrested as he's not for shure starter at Arsenal.

Home of Barca Fans