Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

What makes you think we would get Nunez fo 18m? I think his clause is much higher than that. Also, he would take a non-EU spot.

We have an EU spot free though. What is his BO btw? I don't know if they would agree to 18m or 20m. But with what they paid in Summer a 5x ROI within a season is great business for a LaLiga2 side. Yes I know who owns them and their aspirations but they still have LaLiga FFP to abide by and at their current evolution are still able to find and develop another Nunez.

All I am saying is- we could try on guys like him (or even Isak) right? Because 18m for Braithwaite (unless some shady CSL move proceeds) is a lot and hard to recoup.

Messi983

We have an EU spot free though. What is his BO btw? I don't know if they would agree to 18m or 20m. But with what they paid in Summer a 5x ROI within a season is great business for a LaLiga2 side. Yes I know who owns them and their aspirations but they still have LaLiga FFP to abide by and at their current evolution are still able to find and develop another Nunez.

All I am saying is- we could try on guys like him (or even Isak) right? Because 18m for Braithwaite (unless some shady CSL move proceeds) is a lot and hard to recoup.

We're sparing that non-EU spot in case we'll need Araujo. And we'll buy Lautaro and/or Neymar in summer who are both non-EU. Also, using a non-EU spot on a backup striker is not really a smart use of resources. We've used that spot on Douglas years ago though so yeah... :D

I haven't found anywhere what Nunez's BO is but I would be surprised if it's less than 20-25m. Surely selling him for 20m+ would be good from a financial standpoint for Almeria but not in February when they want to be promoted and can't sign a replacement.

I've said before Isak would be my target in summer but he's unavailable and too expensive at this time.

I've never said I want us to pay 18m for Braithwaite (if we were already after a Leganes striker then I'd prefer to buy En-Nesyri in January) but if we'll do it then at least I'll give him a fair chance. People were complaining about Paulinho as well and he wasn't half as bad as expected. Surely, recuperating 18m will be almost impossible but his wages shouldn't be too high (he's earning 1,7m gross in Lega so even if we duplicate that to 3,4m it's still something a lot of midtable EPL clubs could easily pay him) so we should get most money back. Or who knows, maybe he'll actually surprise and stay here for more than 4 months.

Also, if paying 18m for Braithwaite will somehow help us to prevent buying Neymar (it won't) then I'm all for getting him. He'll be a lot lesser mistake than bringing Snakemar back.

Raketa10

And we thought Paco was bad signing few years ago. Paco is Pele in comparison to this guy. :lol: This club just continues to raise the level of stupidity. It's a never ending process!

LeeRomeno

And we thought Paco was bad signing few years ago. Paco is Pele in comparison to this guy. :lol: This club just continues to raise the level of stupidity. It's a never ending process!

If i recall, most considered Paco good signing when it happened and tbf, he was really never given proper chance.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Paco was a good signing and could have been a very decent backup had not Lucho constantly played him as a LW or RW.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He cannot even play in the Champions League for us. Only La Liga and even there I have a feeling we won't see him for more than max 5 games.

He's not shit, but he's not good enough for Barca either. Will be another player they'll be trying to get rid of soon enough.

Home of Barca Fans