Barca Transfers and Rumors

behindbrowneyes

Can't blame Bart and Abidal for those two, it was the coaches (Setien and Valverde) decision.

Barto and co. are known for hiding behind others. If even it was a shared decision by Abidal, Setién and the board to sell Perez. It was an economical reason to sell him.

They promised Setién a #9 if they get rid off Perez and he planned with Dembélé as a winger. That's why he agreed on loan(selling) Perez.

Andresito

Staff member
The way I see it we need to spend around 200M on 3 positions.

CB: First of all we have Upamecano. 60M is a lot for a player with 1 year left on the contract, but if we don't pay it, somebody else will. From what I've read Salisu is a great prospect: Liga proven, young and cheap - worst case scenario we make a profit on him.

CM/DM: Then we move up the field. This is highly dependant on Arthur and if he can prove he's starter material. We also have to assess whether Frenkie is a DM or CM.

LW/CF: Lastly, we need a Suárez replacement. Either Griezmann adapts as a 9 and we buy a LW, or we get a striker which the market unfortunately lacks at the moment.

My priorities would be:
CB (Mostly because of the Upamecano opportunity)
LW/CF
CM

Depending on sales we can also strengthen our wing back positions. A natural backup for Semedo like Dest would be interesting. At LB there aren't many available.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
:lol: clowns in the board room. Sounds like they’re pulling names out of a hat at this point. Inb4 we don’t sign anyone.

To be honest that's the best case scenario, otherwise we would end up paying for a player clearly not good enough and who won't play... The CF should have been signed two season ago, now it's too late to find anything worthy, especially since this is just happening because of injuries...

I think it would be more useful to catch teams by surprise and sign a CB, hahaha...

Home of Barca Fans