Barca Transfers and Rumors

Bulgroz

Who the fuck are Philipp Max and Jerome Rousillon???

Roussillon was one of the best left back in French league 2 years ago. Was very surprised to see him going to Wolfsburg and not to Lyon or Marseille for example, but apparently he had a very good season in Bundesliga. Fast left back, great crossing ability. Pretty decent on the ball too (he often played as a winger with Montpellier). All in all, great counter attack player, but never seen him playing possession based football, so no idea how well he'd adapt to Barca. If he's not too expensive, could actually be a good idea though since Alba will probably get a lot of playing time anyway.

Nucky

Firpo would be great, young and talented, good replacment for Alba when he is gone. His release clause is 40M, but we can get him for less, the talk is around 20M.

Riordon

Believe this summer will be Griezmann, De Jong and Firpo. Won’t get Neymar. Very good summer. That’s around 210-220m, hope we can sell for a good amount aswell. Save the Neymar/De Ligt money for next year

Zidane82

Believe this summer will be Griezmann, De Jong and Firpo. Won’t get Neymar. Very good summer. That’s around 210-220m, hope we can sell for a good amount aswell. Save the Neymar/De Ligt money for next year

Still think we’ll get Neymar .. just hope we don’t trade Coutinho and / or Dembele for him

jairzinho

That's still pretty good business in my opinion. My ideal signings were De Ligt, Firpo, Rodri and Jovic, with Rakitc and Suarez leaving, possibly Umtiti and Coutinho aswell.

Still think we’ll get Neymar .. just hope we don’t trade Coutinho and / or Dembele for him

We don't have the money for Neymar. PSG won't accept trades and we don't have the money to pay straight cash.

Last edited:

Zidane82

That's still pretty good business in my opinion. My ideal signings were De Ligt, Firpo, Rodri and Jovic, with Rakitc and Suarez leaving, possibly Umtiti and Coutinho aswell.

We don't have the money for Neymar. PSG won't accept trades and we don't have the money to pay straight cash.
They apparently want Coutinho and Rakitic but Rakitic wants to stay here ..

Messigician

Adrien Rabiot had been a top target as he edged towards the exits at Paris Saint-Germain, but the 24-year-old midfielder has linked up with Juventus as a free agent.

Abidal added: "He was on our list and decided to sign for Juventus.

“We don't know why but it could be for sporting or financial reasons, I don't know.”

I am tired of Abidal trying to turn us into FC France. I don't like his comments about Neymar in the slightest.

abbbs97

Maybe Abidal is trying to get as much French players as he can as a way to lure Mbappe to Barca :pep:
read that he's also contacted Fekir to join Betis so it would be easier for him to join Barca in maybe a year or so. FC Francelona.

Zidane82

I’d be happy for us to eat humble pie , drop the Neymar deal and just get Ibra back for the next two seasons ...

Ibra up front , Messi and Griezman around him . Suarez benched / sold .
Focus on finding a top player to play up front in a year or so .

Check out his hat trick from last night !!

Sorin

I’d be happy for us to eat humble pie , drop the Neymar deal and just get Ibra back for the next two seasons ...

Ibra up front , Messi and Griezman around him . Suarez benched / sold .
Focus on finding a top player to play up front in a year or so .

Check out his hat trick from last night !!

Why not sign him for 5 years since he is in the prime of his life at nearly 38 years of age.

Devils

[tw]1153982435769536512[/tw]

We are STILL hoping to raise 150m in sales this summer.

-Coutinho and Malcom are on the market for sale.
-Rafinha's exit is already being negotiated with Valencia and Fiorentina being the main candidates.

Zidane82

Why not sign him for 5 years since he is in the prime of his life at nearly 38 years of age.

Age is just a number nowadays... look at Federer and even 41yr old Mannie Paq...

Fact is Suarez is done and we’re basically carrying him

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans