Barca Transfers and Rumors

Devils

[tw]1220016829965504513[/tw]

-Rodrigo is pushing for the transfer.
-Barca want to loan him with a purchase option (not sure if mandatory)

How da hell we go from getting the likes of Villa, Alba and Mathieu from Valencia to Gomes, Paco and Rodrigo.
scusthov.gif

Givenchy

this move would basically confirm 1. our board are retarded and 2. they STILL see Suarez as starter material next season

8mil loan fee+ 40m€ obligatory purchase option - why are we helping Valencia again?

Last edited:

xXKonan

He had one good season with Valencia and that was it.

Before Marcelino came along he was getting shit on by the Valencia fans for being a massive waste of money. This club has wanted this guy for a while now and I don't get it, there's nothing special about him other than being half-decent in the build-up of things.

Raketa10

Rodrigo is PURE SHIT! He is far from Barca material! Another horrible deal. If Setien approves this deal he is an idiot.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And people scoffed at Timo Werner for 60m lol.

This bum has 2 goals in 18 games or something like that.

Raketa10

4 goals this season. Some CB's score more often. :facepalm: How the fuck do we find players like that?! An absolute garbage! JUST DON'T FUCKING BUY A NO.9 in January, we'll be fine with Dembele-Griezmann-Messi!

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, I think Paco got too much hate here. He's good but struggled because he didn't play regularly and when he did he was often used as a winger. Wouldn't mind getting him back on loan.

Yep. Often played out of position. I would even take Gameiro on a loan instead of Rodrigo. Heck I don't see why signing Giroud on a one and a half year deal with low wages would be such a bad option.

Porque

Really bad move. I am going out on a LIM here and gonna say that the continuous deals with VCF is nothing to do with football and everything to do with the out of football dealings between members of Barcelona board and the Red Dotter.

Messi983

Why is everyone assuming this is a done deal?

This 8M loan fee + 40M buy option has come from El Chiringuito which is not a reliable source.

For now I think Rodrigo is an option but far from a done deal and we have other options open. Maybe we're also trying to give Valencia some unrest before a game on Saturday. And he may be just a smoke screen.

wisconsincule

So now after google searching Paco it seems he is in fact looking to come back to Spain.

Think I’d prefer him. Familiar with some players and actually scored a fair amount of goals when he left here.

Home of Barca Fans