Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Ndidi is great but I'd go for Camavinga. We'll most likely not go after anyone of them and buy an attacking midfielder instead and use Frenkie at DM.

Riordon

Camavinga will likely end up at Real. Ndidi fits some of the things that I want for our new DM but I fear that he isn't good enough on the ball, especially against a high press. In that regard Camavinga is much better.

I would say that Soumare from Lille is a even better DM, reminds me of Fabinho. Has some of the psychical stuff of Ndidi but great on the ball.

CatalinR10

Some random news that Kante wants to leave Chelsea and both Barca and Real are interested.

Pls bring the ultimate defensive workhorse pls.

Riordon

Positions we need to strengthen IMO:

LW, CF, CM, DM, one or two CB’s, RB

Of course this can’t be done in one summer but over two-three windows. And we don’t have room to make mistakes.

3 or 4 this summer would be fine. CB, CF and CM is what I would go with. Maybe DM over CM. Martinez as the striker which means we need to find some good value in the market for the CB/CM position as he will cost a lot.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Positions we need to strengthen IMO:

LW, CF, CM, DM, one or two CB’s, RB

Of course this can’t be done in one summer but over two-three windows. And we don’t have room to make mistakes.

3 or 4 this summer would be fine. CB, CF and CM is what I would go with. Maybe DM over CM. Martinez as the striker which means we need to find some good value in the market for the CB/CM position as he will cost a lot.

too much fifa my dude; dont need a world class 11 across every position just a better coach.

Gaudi

We need to name top 10 clubs and buy 2 of their best players so the master EV can have 3 times better squad then everyone else or at least Levante!

devo901

Positions we need to strengthen IMO:LW, CF, CM, DM, one or two CB’s, RB

left wing
center forward (whats wrong with Griez; no good?)
center midfield
defensive midfield (FDJ should be ok? )
1-2 center backs (if they hold against madrid they should be good enough I guess)
right back

That sounds very lavish. Dont think such a change can be managed in the team, if you exchange 6 ppl out of 11. That is basically a new team :) not to mention funding...
Busi (Raki and Suarez) are all slowing down the pace of our team

Last edited:

Messi983

We won't get 6 new players, especially not starters.

1. We'll buy a CF or LF, depending on what we plan to do with Griezmann, Suarez and Fati. So far seems we're going after a CF (Lautaro).

2. a DM or CM depending on what's available on the market and where do we see FDJ's future. Based on rumours we're looking for a more offensive minded CM who can also score. Lack of goals from a "second row" it's a pretty big problem imo which isn't talked about enough. None of our current defenders or midfielders will score more than 5 goals/season. Coutinho was supposed to bring those goals but it didn't work out.

3. most likely just one CB to replace Umtiti and bring a better competition for Pique and Lenglet. Todibo/Araujo will stay as a 4th CB.

4. Don't see us investing a lot in a RB, we'll probably bring back Emerson from Betis if we won't just stay with Semedo and Roberto for another season. Would love us to buy Yan Couto and send him on loan though but there will be a lot of competition for his services.

gasgas

How about

...........de jong......partey......arthur
.............................messi
.................lautaro................werner

So much off the ball movement, messi feeding balls left right and center to the mobile, speedy forwards, and him scoring as well from all the free space created

But seriously i have noticed that so many times in the matches, we are found in our own defensive third passing the ball beween the CBs and GK again amd again.
Regardless who the opponent is. Whether it's Madrid or Slavia prague or Mallorca

We find it so hard to get out of our defensive third, it's not even funny. I know having players like Rakitic who cant resist pressing doesnt help but still, it's more problematic in Barca than i except. Can anyone explain? [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION], anyone?

Last edited:

FC433

I think we only need a LW + an attacking CM.

I would sell Busquets/ Vidal + Rakitic and Suarez. I would buy Yan Cout, Camavinga + a young CF (U20) and of course, a LW.

I would keep following Emerson, Cucu, Miranda, O. Busquets and Pedri. Loan out Alena + Wague + Araujo and Pena (to a La Liga side)

Get a new manager.

See if we can include Coutinho/ Dembele or both in Neymar or Thiago's deal.

LW/ Fati Griezmann/ CF Messi/ Perez or Dembele (one should leave)

Arthur/ Puig FDJ/ CDM Coutinho/ Vidal + Roberto as a versatile midfielder

Alba/ Firpo CL/ Umtiti Pique/ Todibo Semedo/ Cout (for only a season to secure him, should be loaned)

MTS/ Neto

We desperately need a LW, a ready one.

Riordon

Well. I know we can’t get 6 players in a summer, that’s why I said it should be sone over the next 2-3 like Liverpool did. But we can’t manage to make mistake, we need to start to get a high success rate.

CB, CM/DM and CF/LF this summer and if a Semedo transfer can fund his replacement, a RB. These don’t have to be 100+ transfers each, I would love us to find some value in the market. Eriksen, Thiago, Partey, Werner, Ziyech, guys like these might all be available for fair prices.

Home of Barca Fans