Barca Transfers and Rumors

Riordon

Celtic friend believes Edouard will be better than Moussa Dembele. Never been too impressed with the latter so best to keep an eye on Edouard before he is snapped up ala Van Dijk, Dembele, Tierney.

According to Transfermarkt he has a Spanish passport too. Sign him up.

As i remember the Celtic coach said the same thing.

Regarding Bruno, he is being heavily scouted by Chelsea and Bayern. Would love us to get another relatively cheap midfielder from Brazil.
Brazilians rate him very highly, lots want him to start for their NT. Quite interesting that he is a DM but averages 2 key passes a game

Messi983

Donyell Malen from PSV looks interesting. He's only 20 and has scored a nice goal today against Sporting in Europa League. Two weeks ago he scored on his NT debut against Germany and so far this season he has 6 goals in 5 games in Eredivisie. And last season he scored 10 goals in 31 games (but in less than 1.000 total minutes) in the league. He seems to be versatile and could play as a striker or winger. But a (big) problem is that his agent is Mino Raiola.

[youtube]w92xFVUzdHY[/youtube]

FCBfan22

It doesn't matter who we buy/sell until mr. Nose is sacked. He has perfected the recepie how to make shit straight from gold.

First, EV needs to be sacked, then we can talk about transfers. I don't think we even know the true quality of the squad and what are our needs with this twat in charge.

FC433

I understand your point; however, he is very young and could improve a lot with a good manager. His touch and vision are very good, but what I like more is his amazing energy.

ASordidGod

McGinn from Aston Villa is world class. Excepting him to see a raise ala Robertson, Kante, Gueye soon

He really, really isn't. He's at best a decent prem mid. Tidy enough to look okay in a poor Villa team, but his absolute max level is one step up; a Burnley, say, at a pinch Everton/West Ham. A world beater he is not.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mandžukić available. We should snap him up for 6 months as a super-sub role. Threat in air, immense work ethic and great team player.

Vilarrubi

Mandžukić available. We should snap him up for 6 months as a super-sub role. Threat in air, immense work ethic and great team player.

Juve done with him? I know they left him out of CL squad... He was pretty good for them when I watched him.

:goodpost:

I find Mandžo one of the most underrated players in the world... I remeber him still grinding after Atleti took 4-0 lead against RM when all others including Cholo pushed 4 calming down and keeping the result... :wub:

Crazy player, very usefull...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I suggested Giroud on a free transfer next summer to have that kind of striker as a backup, but Mandzukic is even better if we can get him on a one or two year contract.

Gotta sell Suarez and use Griezmann as our CF. Don't see any young strikers out there worth signing right now.

soul24rage

I suggested Giroud on a free transfer next summer to have that kind of striker as a backup, but Mandzukic is even better if we can get him on a one or two year contract.

Gotta sell Suarez and use Griezmann as our CF. Don't see any young strikers out there worth signing right now.

I would even do a trade of Suarez for Mandzu

Home of Barca Fans