Barca Transfers and Rumors

Vilarrubi

Can't remember who it was but someone from Barca said our squad isn't complete yet a few weeks ago, maybe they thought Neymar would sign.. but with no other rumours the squad is surely finished now.

Riordon

Yeah, our squad is fine as it is now. But not the best in the world. I think the City squad clearly is the best. We are in competition with Bayern, Liverpool and Real. Bayern’s midfield and defensive options are better than ours. For me, the best squad right now are City, Liverpool/Bayern, Barca and Madrid in that order

Andrew M

Can't remember who it was but someone from Barca said our squad isn't complete yet a few weeks ago, maybe they thought Neymar would sign.. but with no other rumours the squad is surely finished now.

Wasn't that before Firpo joined?

Yeah, our squad is fine as it is now. But not the best in the world. I think the City squad clearly is the best. We are in competition with Bayern, Liverpool and Real. Bayern’s midfield and defensive options are better than ours. For me, the best squad right now are City, Liverpool/Bayern, Barca and Madrid in that order

No way is Bayern's squad better than ours.

Honestly what are you smoking?

Last edited:

Riordon

I prefer Bayerns defensive and midfield options to ours. Especially their defensive line I would pick all their four starter (Kimmich, Sule, L.Hernandez and Alaba) over ours.

Andrew M

I prefer Bayerns defensive and midfield options to ours. Especially their defensive line I would pick all their four starter (Kimmich, Sule, L.Hernandez and Alaba) over ours.

Sule is a donkey. Bayern need a lot of work as far as I'm concerned. Even with their freebie Coutinho

ASordidGod

No chance is liverpool's better. Van Dijk is better than any of our defenders, sure, but none of the rest get in our starting line up. TAA can cross sure, but is bad defensively, like really quite bad. Gk is a matter of preference, personally though I take Ter Stegen everytime. Their mid is trash, Messi is better than Salah, Griezmann better than Firmino and yes, okay, Mane better than Dembele. Truth is, our first eleven is significantly stronger on paper, and their squad depth is atrocious. Overall it's no contest. The difference is the managers.

gr98

#Juventus and #Barcelona today talked about a possible exchange between #Rakitic and #Bernardeschi . But, at the moment, there is no agreement on the respective assessments.

[tw]1168182393116725248[/tw]

Apparently he is tier 0.5 for Juve.

gr98

#Juventus and #Barcelona today talked about a possible exchange between #Rakitic and #Bernardeschi . But, at the moment, there is no agreement on the respective assessments.

[tw]1168182393116725248[/tw]

Apparently he is tier 0.5 for Juve.

There are also rumors of a Umtiti/Todibo swap for Rugani. (Di Marzio)

MTL_Barca

Will make a fine addition to our collection of players that shouldn't be playing LW but end up there anyway.

Last edited:

Givenchy

:lol: Juve can go fuck themself. Rugani for Todibo? this must be some kind of joke.. the Can offer was bad enough. cash only you stingy Italians

Danny Ocean

No chance is liverpool's better. Van Dijk is better than any of our defenders, sure, but none of the rest get in our starting line up. TAA can cross sure, but is bad defensively, like really quite bad. Gk is a matter of preference, personally though I take Ter Stegen everytime. Their mid is trash, Messi is better than Salah, Griezmann better than Firmino and yes, okay, Mane better than Dembele. Truth is, our first eleven is significantly stronger on paper, and their squad depth is atrocious. Overall it's no contest. The difference is the managers.
Maybe in term of skill it's stronger, but that's about it. They have speed and athleticism all over the pitch, they can defend better, they can attack better.

Zidane82

No chance is liverpool's better. Van Dijk is better than any of our defenders, sure, but none of the rest get in our starting line up. TAA can cross sure, but is bad defensively, like really quite bad. Gk is a matter of preference, personally though I take Ter Stegen everytime. Their mid is trash, Messi is better than Salah, Griezmann better than Firmino and yes, okay, Mane better than Dembele . Truth is, our first eleven is significantly stronger on paper, and their squad depth is atrocious. Overall it's no contest. The difference is the managers.
Can’t think many neutrals would agree with you !

Only FDJ would walk into Liverpool’s starting eleven .. even Messi would struggle to displace Salah

Home of Barca Fans