Pep

which one of the following is Pep really?

• All down to luck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A cook (clueless)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A geniuse

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • A good coach with a touch of luck

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Winning 3 major trophies in his first senior season in charge, in style as well.

Breaking all sorts of records and thrashing main rivals Madrid 2-6 at their ground.

knocking out 2 of the remaining three english sides in the CL semifinal+final.

Exposing talent to the world such as Pique and Basquets

Rejuvenating Henry then Eto'o after deciding to sell him in the summer

Bringing out the best of Iniesta + Xavi + Valdes + Puyol

Keeping us Injury free and disciplined

Opted to use Messi in the middle and as striker instead of just throwing him on the right which evauntally paid off.

And much much more..

Now my question is... When he did all that, which one of the following answers do you think is more suitable:

1. All down to luck
2. A Cook (clueless)
3. A Geniuse
4. A good coach with a touch of luck

maz

I walk the line
You spelled 'genius' wrong, genius.

The option i want isnt on there. Excellent, humble, very meticulous coach with potential to become one of the greatest.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Great team motivator but needs to work a bit on his tactics.
For now he is just great but with years to come he could become the best ever.

Zqa-

I think his tactics are pretty solid. Yes, he slips up at times, but so does everyone.. And the players are responsible for that as well. Overall he is a great manager all ready, who can only get better.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
a geniusE :) we didn't just wining, we played very very beautiful, attacking football. Real was really close to us, only 4 points but we played much better than them, and 'cause of that all over the world is talking about fantastic FC Barcelona. We had almost the same squad last year and look what we have done know, COPA LLIGA Y CHAMPIONS :) that ain't luck!

Home of Barca Fans