Louie Barry

Jenks

I can't find much footage of him, but there are some bits and pieces against Argentina and France U16 I think.

[tw]1149286248433012738[/tw]

Last edited:

xXKonan

15-year-old Barry vs Manchester United's U-18.

Nothing glamorous going by this video but considering how hard it is to find footage, it's a bit too early to judge.

Last edited:

Saladin

When he walks into Camp Nou, his 'signature song' should be the intro from 'Louie' - the genius sitcom with Louis C.K.

Newcomer

[tw]1214554470329257984[/tw]

Already sold. Still a good profit for Barça.

Seems like the catalan club has found a new and easy way to make profit and finance his bigger transfers : get young player for "free" or small fees like Barry, Todibo, Mina and sell them after they have the Barça tag.

Messi983

Sad to see him leaving.

Now I'm just waiting he'll go to Liverpool in a year or two, become world class and we'll be offering 200m for him in 4-5 years. :p

CatalinR10

[tw]1214554470329257984[/tw]

Already sold. Still a good profit for Barça.

Seems like the catalan club has found a new and easy way to make profit and finance his bigger transfers : get young player for "free" or small fees like Barry, Todibo, Mina and sell them after they have the Barça tag.

these type of players leave for 1-2 mil max. That's peanutes compared when we spend +100 mil for players.

Home of Barca Fans