View Poll Results: Who will win La Liga?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atl├ętico de Madrid

    12 17.91%
  • FC Barcelona

    37 55.22%
  • Real Madrid

    14 20.90%
  • Sevilla

    1 1.49%
  • Others (please specify which team)

    3 4.48%
Page 140 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2534

Thread: La Liga 2019/20

  1. #2086
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    21,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Come on, when are you guys gonna stop pretending you are worried about Atletico?
    They will do what they always do against you in league games, fuck all.
    As has been said. Put your bank on it then.

    You wont.

  2. #2087
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9,655
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    As has been said. Put your bank on it then.

    You wont.
    Maybe i will make a bet, lets see.

  3. #2088
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    21,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Maybe i will make a bet, lets see.
    So not a sure thing as you made out...

    Put everything you have on it. Free money according to you.

  4. #2089
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9,655
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    So not a sure thing as you made out...

    Put everything you have on it. Free money according to you.
    I rarely make bets, im not a betting man.
    And yes, im very sure you will beat Atletico, but im not dumb enough to put entire bank on it, what if both Messi and Suarez gets injuried in the same match? Suddenly Atletico can scrape through a draw.

    You will win though, history shows Atletico are useless against you, regardless of form.

  5. #2090
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,166

  6. #2091
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    21,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    I rarely make bets, im not a betting man.
    And yes, im very sure you will beat Atletico, but im not dumb enough to put entire bank on it, what if both Messi and Suarez gets injuried in the same match? Suddenly Atletico can scrape through a draw.

    You will win though, history shows Atletico are useless against you, regardless of form.
    Backing off when have to back it up.

    Shocking stuff.

    Wont back it up with a bet tells whole story.

    You were just as 'sure' that Barca were winning league a few weeks ago.

  7. #2092
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9,655
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Backing off when have to back it up.

    Shocking stuff.

    Wont back it up with a bet tells whole story.

    People dont just bet everything they have because they are sure about something, its such a stupid argument.
    Next.

  8. #2093
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Basque Country
    Posts
    9,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    People dont just bet everything they have because they are sure about something, its such a stupid argument.
    Next.
    You should bet everything if you are sure of the outcome. That?s why people never bet everything because theyre not sure.

  9. #2094
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,967
    2-1 win for Getafe vs Sociedad.

    4th straight loss for Sociedad, they are the worst team since the return.

    Getafe on the other hand again with chances for a top 4 finish.

    4. Sevilla 54 (they've drawn their last four games)
    5. Getafe 52 (finally a win for them after a loss and three consecutive draws)
    6. Villarreal 51 (13 points in last 5 games, second best team after corona break)


    All three teams are playing their next game away. Sevilla at Leganes tomorrow so a good chance they finally win. Villarreal is facing Betis who are in poor form while Getafe will play against RM. Hopefully they can surprise but don't expect anything.

  10. #2095
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,074
    Mallorca push for survival? Winning 3-0 in 40 mins against Celta who we couldn’t beat vamos

  11. #2096
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    7,636
    Mallorca making us look terrible. Thanks.

  12. #2097
    Senior Member
    Richard.H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    4,438
    Mallorca, a relegation side, hammering Celta 5-1
    Laugh , smile or cry

    Jugadorazo till I die

    - catalinutzR80 2014

  13. #2098
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,125
    Fk celta, hope they get relegated. Useless cunts

  14. #2099
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    People dont just bet everything they have because they are sure about something, its such a stupid argument.
    Next.
    Most of your posts are cliched anti jinx we've been seeing for years but that indeed is a dumb argument by Jamdav that he always keeps coming up with. That's not how it works.
    RESULTS CAN BE MISLEADING. LOOK DEEPER

  15. #2100
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    21,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    Most of your posts are cliched anti jinx we've been seeing for years but that indeed is a dumb argument by Jamdav that he always keeps coming up with. That's not how it works.
    Nah dumb is to state something as a fact that if believed was a fact can put money where mouth is.


    Very solid argument.