La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

TrueCule

I can't wait that we expose this Madrid side once again. They are so fragile in the counter attack. We have more than enough quality up front that we can hurt them seriously. With Messi in top form the victory shouldn't be questionable tbh. Also, if Espanyol had a bit more quality in attack, they could have taken at least a point from this match.

KingLeo10

It's almost like if Benz wasn't CR7's side kick, he'd have been a lot more prolific.

Not saying they got it wrong. Obviously you funnel it through CR7 given the choice. Just that it's admirable Benz sacrificed so much.

serghei

With a little luck we can build a 6 point lead in the next 10 days or so. The Sociedad game is very important.

Centauri B

With a little luck we can build a 6 point lead in the next 10 days or so. The Sociedad game is very important.

Valencia are improving, we can genuinely hope they can do some damage to Real Madrid.

In other news, Joaquin just completed a 20-minute hat-trick against Bilbao! He is 38 years old.

A Country for Old Men: Joaquin scores an 18-minute hat-trick against Bilbao at age 38!

Last edited:

xXKonan

Yeah, I wouldn't be shocked if Celta goes down this season.

Like last season they are woeful and I don't think Aspas Heroics can save them this time.

Andrew M

It's almost like if Benz wasn't CR7's side kick, he'd have been a lot more prolific.

Not saying they got it wrong. Obviously you funnel it through CR7 given the choice. Just that it's admirable Benz sacrificed so much.

What sacrifice? He was a regular in a Real Madrid team that won 4 Champions Leagues while personally earning millions.

El Gato

Villarato!
Didn't you hear? Benzema's generosity and missing sitters like a rookie was just a sacrifice to make Ronaldo feel alpha.

Home of Barca Fans