La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

mc_lovin

I have no idea why you blame Oblak. Thats 100% on the penalty takers, they looked nervous as fuck. If you want to win titles you need to score at least 4/5.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
For me it's just not Oblak who looks like he already has given up when stopping penalties but the players aswell .

Just seems like the same mental advantage Barca has over Real, is what Real has over Atletico. Especially in pen shoot outs and CL ties.

devo901

Why blame Oblak? Without him Atletico would not have survived the 90 minutes , also against Barca he was very good ....

BTW: is it already a well-established tradition that Ramos throws the cup under the bus? Or will he come up with newly celebrational finesse: like vomiting into the cup or chanting sheik insulting songs ... :-O

FinBarcelonafan

How the hell is Oblak so good but in penalties he is awful? He has slow reflex? I don't get it. He looks always bad in penalties. Same as DeGea.

Vilarrubi

[tw]1217056939189862400[/tw]

First game of Copa Del Rey away in Ibiza........

source.gif

El Gato

Villarato!
Meanwhile Real are facing Salamanca who are kept alive by many British migrants.

[tw]1217059127756754944[/tw]

Article is worth a read.

El Gato

Villarato!
Zidane starting Marcelo, CKM and Lucas with Valverde and Ramos not in the team.

Seville are very unlike themselves this year losing points at home more often than away. Only lost points 4 times at Osasuna, Valencia, Barca and Eibar + once in Europa League when their group was already won. This is going to be one fun game methinks.

serghei

Lopetegui to do the dirty at Bernabeu and nick a draw.

Flopetegui can't do anything right. They'll lose 0-1 like idiots with some brainfart in defense. Also Sevilla away at the big teams is basically the definition of an underachieving good team.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Early to tell , but I feel like Vinicius and Jovic are close to getting binned (or loaned) with Rodrygo having the highest chance of succeeding.

serghei

Early to tell , but I feel like Vinicius and Jovic are close to getting binned (or loaned) with Rodrygo having the highest chance of succeeding.

All of them are good talents but not anything special. They will need a lot of minutes to possibly have a chance at making it big, and it remains to be seen if Madrid can give them those minutes consistently. A lot depends on Zidane.

Home of Barca Fans