La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

jamrock

In all my years of watching la liga & the CL especially La Liga, i can count how many times I've seen madrid win something where i was like, yea they deserve it, they were the best team from start to finish.

Yes to he fair they do seem to have the mentality where they never give up and can drag a result out of games they should have gotten zero out of, BUT jesus they get the rub of the green way more than any team i watch in any sport period, especially in la Liga.

I read somewhere, where a ref was saying a majority of the refs in la liga are madrid fans, and that unconscious bias is brought out in games, all too often.

Morten

It was only a matter of time before Barca won an away game, too much quality in attack.

So, we just have to keep going.

El Gato

Villarato!
There's hours of refball footage on youtube, now you prove the lack of favoritism.

Proof is to be provided by a person putting a hypothesis to be tested.

Provide the hours of footage and evidence that Barcelona is benefitting from referee mistakes less.

fergus90

Glad we put in that performance. If we?re gonna relinquish the title, I want to at least go out with a bit of fight.

FC B

CL will probably implode if RM and Juve with CR7 face off.

Both are averaging a penalty a game since the break, basically.

:lol::lol:

Now consider the amount of dodgy when RM and CR7 were both on the same side.

Let's not forget RM mugged off Juve in both their 2017 final (with Ramos) and in 17-18 after Juve was 3-0 up on them at the Bernabeu.

When you outdo a corrupt club like Juve, that's another level of favoritism.

The thief of Spain and Europe will always trump the thief of Italy, that's a fact.

FC B

Us being shit this season and Madrid being backed by VAR and refs are two separate discussions. Seems like the only way to win La Liga is for us to be great and have a good amount of points advantage over Madrid.

When both are good, or both are mediocre, they will cheat their way to the title as per usual in recent times.

That is correct, good point.

Messi983

Pretty crazy end of the Sevilla-Eibar game last night.

Eibar hit a post in 96th minute and Vaclik suffered a knee injury in that action so Ocampos (who has scored the only goal of the game earlier in 2nd half) had to replace him in goal. Eibar had one last chance and Ocampos saved a shot from Eibar's GK Dmitrovic and then Navas also cleared from the goal line.

Home of Barca Fans