La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

TheJackal

Today was the definitive reason why Madrid have no chance to win the league. I still see them battling Valencia for the 4th spot with Us, Atletico and Sevilla fighting for the top.

El Gato

Villarato!
It's genuinely amazing on how Benzema almost single-handedly saved a historically bad Real Madrid team from missing CL-qualification.

Ageing Rooney fan #1 back with his justice-seeking :lol:

His presence is one of the main reasons we can’t move on to a different way of thinking upfront. Imagine Lewandowski in his place. Even Jović gives this team a different dynamic. But nah, I’m ungrateful because Big Dick Benzy pulls a saviour goal out of his ass at 0-0 in 84th minute against a bottom10 side when he finally peeks out from behind his marker. Dude doesn’t even have half of Raul’s positioning instinct in the box and @ 32 is when that kind of a striker usually becomes such a hindrance as a member of your starting 11 that you need to consider moving on.

I can’t wait till he retires. Lack of a quality #9 and supporting #10 is what hurts us when buses are parked. Every time. And when a top10 side comes around, it’s usually fullbacks. But even then nobody fears our frontline. Because who the fuck fears Benzema. LOL

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Damn, Ødegaard playing well. Might have scored the winner too.

First Norwegian to score in La Liga since 2003, apparently.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Felix is producing pure magic everytime he has the ball. Which is a shame since Atletico is having trouble getting the ball upfront.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

The more I see of him the more I wish we would have gone for him instead of Griezmann. Even on paper Felix-Suarez-Messi looks better than Griezmann-Suarez-Messi. I dont want to be whiny though. Hopefully Griezmann proves me wrong.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Atletico getting outplayed really hard , and Simeone just chilling out there refusing to use a sub.

Edit: just brought in Vitolo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Damn, Ødegaard playing well. Might have scored the winner too.

First Norwegian to score in La Liga since 2003, apparently.

First guy since Mr. ComeOn.

You'll get it if you've seen those ads....

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sevilla is really looking strong under Lopetegui. Good game so far against Celta.

Top of the La Liga table right now.

Home of Barca Fans