La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

CatalinR10

Real Madrid is a disgusting piece of shit corupt club.

Can't believe 90% of the fans turn a blind eye whenever refereeing favours them. To think that over 30 La ligas and over 10 CL , most of them won by ,,luck" or refereeing would make them less greedy but they seem to be happy with winning at all costs , including stealing. Lots of RM fans that I know in real life are scum , so no wonder.

serghei

No. I'd like to find out where your conclusion of "Wolfe is making Real Madrid look like a victim in La Liga" came from. Which part of my post led you to this statement. It's very curious indeed.

PS You better google the understanding of the word 'proof' since you used it erroneously.

So, in other words, you want proof I know how to use the word "proof".

Richard.H

Let's be real guys, we have been absolute shit this season and don't deserve La Liga. Regardless of how shit RM attack is and how many calls they had their way, their back 4 has been very solid and should be the MVP's of this season (Carvajal-Varane-Ramos-Mendy).

Just remember, Barca rarely wins trophies the easy way. Makes victory even sweeter.

El Gato

Villarato!
You asked for proof to begin with. Explain you actually understand what are you asking.

Not in that question I didn't. Here it is again.

I'd like to find out where your conclusion of "Wolfe is making Real Madrid look like a victim in La Liga" came from. Which part of my post led you to this statement.

There is no proof you have to provide. I am asking how you've managed to interpret what you've interpreted from what I said. Which BTW is strawman BS, but that's beside the point. We're sitting here trying to help you form a cogent argument.

If you're still confused as to what 'proof' means, be sure to let me know.

wisconsincule

Madrid have been helped by VAR to win this league title. Just like they were helped by the lack of VAR in their champions league wins.

Pretty clear to everyone besides Madrid fans themselves.

Horatio

You're welcome
Madrid have been helped by VAR to win this league title. Just like they were helped by the lack of VAR in their champions league wins.

Pretty clear to everyone besides Madrid fans themselves.

Post covid break they have definitely benefited. Nobody can deny that. Question is: intentionally or not?

serghei

Post covid break they have definitely benefited. Nobody can deny that. Question is: intentionally or not?

You'd be surprised. The human mind is very resourceful. Didn't you hear the latest bit? It wasn't a pen on Raul Garcia because it wasn't an intentional foul from Ramos. :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Another day, another classic embarrassment from serghei.
Horatio can put the finger on the crux of the matter more eloquently and yet we have a case of another word serghei does not know the meaning of.

What does 'benefit' mean serghei? And who, with references to posts/statements in the media, denies we did benefit from the referee decisions?

Yawn. As ever, some legwork for you to do. I'll keep a record of these so we make sure you've provided actual answers.
a) Show how Real benefitting from referee decisions confirms favouritism. With evidence.
b) Prove Ramos' stepping on Raul Garcia was intentional.
c) Prove, using references to protocol, that the action fulfills the criteria of a foul that should have been penalised.

Home of Barca Fans