La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

CanadianCanadian

More so to do with Atletico losing several veterans in Godin, Luis, and Juanfran. Simeone is too pragmatic in his approach however. He needs to use the firepower at his dispoal and worry less about conceding the fewest goals.

Vilarrubi

Waiting patiently for La Liga to start again. International football outside of the big competitions is so fucking boring, I refuse to watch a minute of it in protest.

devo901

90% boring...

I know,that I am spoilt, as I am used to watch high quality football, even when they are out of form player/teams, still they know how to do a 1-2 or a play wide passes.

I cant watch local Austrian football for the same reason why I cant watch Women football. :lol:

devo901

Waiting patiently for La Liga to start again. International football outside of the big competitions is so fucking boring, I refuse to watch a minute of it in protest.

What ? Today there is the stunner from group H.

Moldava - Andorra :veryhappy: its not getting any better than this... :lol:

Last edited:

devo901

What are you talking about? Historic match, Andorra just got their first Qualifier win in history. :coffee:
it might be a sport-historic important moment for Andorra, but quality-wise the match (from the 10 -12 min I saw) was meeh.... :friends: I am sure Pique is happy...

Messi983

it might be a sport-historic important moment for Andorra, but quality-wise the match (from the 10 -12 min I saw) was meeh.... :friends: I am sure Pique is happy...

Why?

FC Andorra (the club which Pique owns) =/= Andorra NT

FC Andorra only have 4 Andorran NT players in their squad but they are not playing for the club and if they'll get promoted to Segunda A or even La Liga in future they'll probably only play with Spanish and foreign players so this won't help Andorra NT much.

serghei

What the fuck is Simeone doing? They have scored 8 goals in 9 games :lol:. Like that is less than a goal per game. Villareal have scored 19 and Granada 16 by comparison. :lol:

At this rate Simeone is going to join Mourinho in the 'has been' gallery of great managers very soon.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Two horse race this season. Atletico dropping points all over the place even before Christmas this season. As many draws as wins, their usual annoying 1-0 wins are failing them.

mc_lovin

No idea why people were so hyped about them (the 7-2? certainly didnt help). Probbly had more to do with the anti Zidane/Valverde vibes. I still think the title is ours to lose.

Vahue

Two horse race this season. Atletico dropping points all over the place even before Christmas this season. As many draws as wins, their usual annoying 1-0 wins are failing them.

It's actually a 1 horse race now that Messi is fit again.

Home of Barca Fans