La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Catta

How come not an single opponent can finish their chances at Camp Nou?
Does every team in la liga (except us) just shit their pants at the mere mention of that stadium?
Its honestly pathetic.

Your club won the league, and you are still complaining :shakeshead: :facepalm:

Andresito

Staff member
How come not an single opponent can finish their chances at Camp Nou?
Does every team in la liga (except us) just shit their pants at the mere mention of that stadium?
Its honestly pathetic.

Need a hug bro?

51eb54_039e321bc10545ec96abb4e191006774~mv2.jpg

jamrock

I mean, really?

There's nothing to argue away when it hasn't been 'argued in' in the first place.

Refs factor in Madrid winning has not been proven to be any bigger than in Barcelona winning.

Prove the unconscious bias.

Did you seriously just say i should prove the unconscious bias or you taking the piss?

I think you are a smart poster gotta be joking about that, or again like i said somewhere else, you really really love madrid, i wanna be a fan like you when i grow up.

Messi983

15. Eibar 36 - still playing Espanyol A, Valladolid H, Villarrreal A - they should win at least one game which should probably be enough
16. Celta 36 - Osasuna A, Levante H, Espanyol A - the same as for Eibar, one win should do it
17. Alaves 35 - Real Madrid A, Getafe H, Betis A, Barcelona H - in their current form I wouldn't really believe they can win any of these games, maybe a coaching change will help them
18. Mallorca 32 - Sevilla A, Granada H, Osasuna A - tough game at Sevilla but other two games are winnable

Worth mentioning, Alaves does have a better h2h with Mallorca.

El Gato

Villarato!
Did you seriously just say i should prove the unconscious bias or you taking the piss?

I think you are a smart poster gotta be joking about that, or again like i said somewhere else, you really really love madrid, i wanna be a fan like you when i grow up.

Well, how else are we meant to take the comment as anything more than a 'maybe' if you can't provide evidence for its existence? What studies have been done on the nature of refereeing to indicate unconscious bias sways their decisions to negatively impact Barcelona as you suggest?

jamrock

Well, how else are we meant to take the comment as anything more than a 'maybe' if you can't provide evidence for its existence? What studies have been done on the nature of refereeing to indicate unconscious bias sways their decisions to negatively impact Barcelona as you suggest?

Oh damn so you were dead serious then 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

-10 smart points for Wolfe, i really expected better.

Still think you are joking though, gots to be

El Gato

Villarato!
Oh damn so you were dead serious then ��������������.

-10 smart points for Wolfe, i really expected better.

Still think you are joking though, gots to be

Not making your case any stronger mate.

Evidence. Studies. Please.

jamrock

����

All I'm ever gonna do is laugh at you, you lost me with the statement above, I'm not whats his name to get in an argument with a ignorant man as it relates to certain things.

Really thought you were smarter than asking for evidence and studies showing unconscious bias in Spanish refs in favor of real Madrid.

Its such a dumb state i really think you are trolling ����������������.

Home of Barca Fans