La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

serghei

Sure but it got to involve plenty of luck in order for such a scenario to happen and after two seasons with Valverde it's even harder to fathom such a optimistic outcome, don't you think?

Yea, it's hard to expect the same luck as last season, but if it happens, this time we take the CL with the improvements in the team probably.

Havesaks

I think we easily will win la liga under Valverde's management. Haha don't even think it's that unlikely he will get his contract extended. He is a long term manager after all. New Ferguson?

Marshall D Teach

I think we easily will win la liga under Valverde's management. Haha don't even think it's that unlikely he will get his contract extended. He is a long term manager after all. New Ferguson?

Valverde a long term manager :lol: :lol:

And now the Valverde cult is comparing him to SAF :lol:

Not sure why I’m surprised, this is the cult that’s compared him to Pep and Klopp before

Last edited:

Havesaks

Valverde a long term manager :lol: :lol:

And now the Valverde cult is comparing him to SAF :lol:

Not sure why I’m surprised, this is the cult that’s compared him to Pep and Klopp before

The Ferguson part is obvious a joke. I do think that he has the same quality as Ferguson, Wenger to manage squads for long periodes and build on in quality season for season. A lot of managers don't have that.

Vilarrubi

Wtf is up with Granada this season :lol: they can go top if they beat Getafe tomorrow. Getting relegated and promoted was probably the best thing that could happen to them, they used to get battered by us and Madrid regularly, this season they’ve beaten us and battling at the top of the table, probably won’t maintain it the whole season though.

mc_lovin

He certainly looks more composed - a bit like our situation regarding Fati and Dembele (though Dembele is still the best of the lot for now).

Home of Barca Fans