La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Richard.H

This is in favor of Barcelona tbh :lol:. All around tired teams with poor fitness is something our lazy old stars will have fun with.

I highly doubt our players are training during this quarantine. Greater chance of them coming back in even worse shape

El Gato

Villarato!
I highly doubt our players are training during this quarantine. Greater chance of them coming back in even worse shape

They are training at home if they're professional about it. Difficult to verify that without outsiders (like media) monitoring, but one has to assume they're not just sitting on their ass getting fat. In fact, more likely some of the teams in the safety of the mid-table are more prone to relaxation.

El Gato

Villarato!
Sociedad announcing they’ll be resuming outdoor training sessions on Tuesday. While abiding social distancing measures and players won’t be able to shower at the grounds and will have to go straight home.

Andresito

Staff member
Sad to hear the passing of Michael Robinson due to cancer.

Was part of my personal favourite commentating duo with Carlos Martinez. Hearing them always improved the games one extra step, especially the Clasicos.
Informe Robinson also had some interesting pieces.

Alik

Didn't know his name and story until now, but yes, he had an very iconic voice and accent.

I will miss his comentating.

El Gato

Villarato!
Any news about if and how the 2020 La Liga(and UCL) will end?

Last Tebas said a few days ago, speaking out AFTER France suspended sports till September, is that the aim is to resume the league in June, without a fixed term date yet. But most clubs now want to return to semi-normal training. They have some tentative max delay limit set at 28th June (as in the latest they want to restart on).

Messi983

Idiots...

Four Sevilla players have broken quarantine rules and thrown the comprehensive protocol developed by Spanish football's authorities up in the air.

Keen to finish the 2019/20 league season, LaLiga has implemented a strict protocol to test players and to reduce the risk of them catching coronavirus.

Players have been back at training and the Spanish government has announced that LaLiga football can return from June 8, but the actions of Lucas Ocampos, Mudo Vazquez, Luuk de Jong and Ever Banega have thrown a spanner in the works.

Banega's wife shared - and then quickly deleted - photos on social media of a group of around a dozen people having a gathering, including the four Sevilla players.

15903297355048.jpg

Home of Barca Fans