La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Messi983

Liverpool and Atletico easy answers.

Atletico's defense is not on the level of previous years imo. Liverpool's for sure but they are currently just so dominating in the EPL it's hard to say this is just because they are a great defensive team (it's their whole team that works almost perfectly in all aspects of the game). And even if both AM and L'pool's defense are better it doesn't mean Madrid's defense is not "defensively solid" which is what we're arguing about. I've never said they are the best defensive team in Europe but they are probably among top 5 when both Casemiro and Mendy are in the lineup, if one of them is missing they are much more suspectible and they are somewhere on our (best) level if both are not playing.

El Gato

Villarato!
Turns out we play Leganes away in the last game of the season.

Y'all better hope we're not top and Leganes are not relegated by the time it happens :lol:

LeeRomeno

Y'all better hope we're not top and Leganes are not relegated by the time it happens :lol:

Braithwaite to score last minute goal to send Leganes down and secure win for Barcelona.

serghei

Good joke, but whoever is first before the last game will win the title anyway.

Vilarrubi

Great game between Betis and Mallorca, 2-2 after 35 minutes.

Watched parts of it, great game. Joaquin still killing it, 8 goals this season in La Liga. Actually supporting Mallorca this season as I’m going there in September, hope to catch a game if they haven’t been relegated :lol: Imagine if it was Barca away... slim chance.

Messi983

Joaquin is amazing. Looking at him and also the likes of Jorge Molina (he'll also turn 38 in two months), Cazorla ("only" 35 but most people already thought his career was finished after all injuries he had to go through) or Aduriz in previous seasons (injuries have finally caught up on him now and his level has dropped) and compare them to some of our players who really look like finished while being 5 or 7 years younger and you have to ask yourself some questions.

I know there are different expectations at Barça than at Betis/Getafe/Villarreal and fans would go crazy if we'd have players that age still here (and more so if they would mostly be undisputed starters) even if they would still play on a very respectable level.

I wish Mallorca to stay up as well but will be tough for them. They'll have to win some away games as well imo as you can't stay in the league if you're only getting points at home. They are still winless in 12 away games with just 2 draws and they have a really tough away fixtures still playing against Villarreal, RM, Bilbao, AM and Sevilla amongst others so they'll probably need to win most home games especially vs direct rivals like Leganes and Celta.

Mentioning those two teams Celta just won against Leganes with Aspas's goal despite being a man down for 70 minutes.

El Gato

Villarato!
No Fede, Marcelo, Carvajal not getting rest before City, Isco as SS/RF next to fake broken finger fraud.

2-1 to Levante.
Then 2-3 against City
Then 0-2 against Barcelona

Ffs

KingLeo10

No Fede, Marcelo, Carvajal not getting rest before City, Isco as SS/RF next to fake broken finger fraud.

2-1 to Levante.
Then 2-3 against City

Ffs

Pep's team scoring 3 away goals in the CL.

Nice banter, mate.

:lol:

Andresito

Staff member
2-1 to Levante.
Then 2-3 against City

5da7f4a29a07019e298d5c7b5aef98dd_youtube-subscribe-button-png-file-png-mart_1024-472.png

El Gato

Villarato!
A good offensive team scoring less than 2 goals vs Real Madrid at Bernabeu? Against Real who started needlessly leaking them and only kicking in from 45 minutes in once Zidane tells them to get a grip?

I mean I hope I'm wrong, but the feelings are just all kinds of bad right now.

mc_lovin

Really weird squad management resting Mendy last game.

Edit: I am glad Benzema is their first choice :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans