La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

JerseyAddict

I wonder how will this "bad" La Liga quality reflect on spanish clubs in EL and CL? I don't see any of them as title contenders. Even Barça seems like a loong shot.

Vilarrubi

Let’s all laugh at Madrid.

tenor.gif

mc_lovin

I wonder how will this "bad" La Liga quality reflect on spanish clubs in EL and CL? I don't see any of them as title contenders. Even Barça seems like a loong shot.

Im quite optimistic (bar Valverde obviously). We nearly did it last season with a much worse midfield. Liverpool and City look more cohesive, but individually we are not far off (or even better). I dont expect us to win, which shouldnt be expected anyway, but we should be in for a shot. No need to be overly pessimistic.

JerseyAddict

Im quite optimistic (bar Valverde obviously). We nearly did it last season with a much worse midfield. Liverpool and City look more cohesive, but individually we are not far off (or even better). I dont expect us to win, which shouldnt be expected anyway, but we should be in for a shot. No need to be overly pessimistic.

I was overly optimistic last year... Just to face Anfield horror show

This year, bar 2 better players in mid, I can't see any progress in gameplan or style... So... No CL title ...

FC B

No chance for CL but good chances for La Liga if players will play games with this attitude.

serghei

No chance for CL but good chances for La Liga if players will play games with this attitude.

We all say this because of recent bottling jobs under Valverde, but there's always a chance for CL with this squad and this much improved midfield. In spite of Valverde.

FC B

We all say this because of recent bottling jobs under Valverde, but there's always a chance for CL with this squad and this much improved midfield. In spite of Valverde.

Sure but it got to involve plenty of luck in order for such a scenario to happen and after two seasons with Valverde it's even harder to fathom such a optimistic outcome, don't you think?

Home of Barca Fans