La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Messi983

Javi Gracia named as Valencia manager for next 2 seasons. One less team for Valverde to go to, guess he?s waiting for Bayern, City or similar to come calling.

If I'd be EV I wouldn't go anywhere near Valencia at this time. Because they didn't qualify for European competitions their budget will be reduced for around 100m and they want to sell 10-12 players (most of them were key players this season) over the next two weeks before the team will start to prepare for the next season. All of this without a SD. Well, I guess Mendes will have a lot of work.

I like Gracia but he probably won't stay for long.

Andresito

Staff member
New coach and a new badge for Alaves.

new-deportivo-alaves-logo-0.jpg

Vilarrubi

Looks good.

This is pretty interesting.

Legan?s has been named as Europe's best financially run club, with Eibar in second and Celta Vigo third

Using various metrics, an @OffThePitch_com study found that the trio are managing their operations and assets, relative to debt, better than anyone else.

https://twitter.com/LaLigaLowdown/status/1288783536766570496

Ajax and Dortmund completed a top 5.

How can you be ranked as Europe’s best financially run club while getting relegated? :crbust::crbust:

Sure.. this season they’ve spent less than they received on transfers and have their wage structure in check etc but I’m sure the club don’t see themselves as running the club the best financially in Europe if they’ve been relegated missing out on potentially millions of future revenue. Surely relegation should have been took into consideration.

Messi983

How can you be ranked as Europe’s best financially run club while getting relegated? :crbust::crbust:

Sure.. this season they’ve spent less than they received on transfers and have their wage structure in check etc but I’m sure the club don’t see themselves as running the club the best financially in Europe if they’ve been relegated missing out on potentially millions of future revenue. Surely relegation should have been took into consideration.

From what I've understand the rankings are for calendar year 2019. And they were just analyzing off-the-pitch performances.

Can't find Barcelona in that list :bartomeu:

We're on our own list. :p

Messi983

Looks like Pablo Machin will be a new Alaves coach.

And now there are rumours Pellegrini wants to leave Betis after a few weeks to take over Qingdao Huanghai (the club that Machin has just left) and they are considering Jordi Cruyff as his replacement. Don't really believe these rumours but Cruyff would make some sense as he's close with new Betis SD Antonio Cordon. They worked together with Ecuadorian NT earlier this year but have both left without Cruyff coaching them in a single game.

Really some strange things going on in football these days with coaches leaving their teams before having a single training session with them.

Home of Barca Fans