La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

serghei

Not all near post shots are saveable. If you hit a well placed powerful rocket from reasonably close range, it's a goal even at near post.

JamDav1982

No this season Courtois by some distance. He's as significant to Real Madrid defensive improvement this season as Oblak is to Atleti's general form. Fewest goals conceded out of all teams in Europe. He's also been class in big games.

So why say top 2 if think he has been the best?

Courtois doesnt seem anything special this season to me and certainly not been as good as likes of Alison.

El Gato

Villarato!
So why say top 2 if think he has been the best?

Courtois doesnt seem anything special this season to me and certainly not been as good as likes of Alison.

Because I don't see how any keeper other than Alisson has been at this level of regularity this season. Ter Stegen gets stick because he tends to do something stupid with some degree of regularity, like Neuer.

What's 'special' anyway? He's kept the most clean sheets, saved several key results, first keeper to keep two cleansheets in Clasicos since Valdes, cruising it to Zamora as a keeper for a team with notoriously inconsistent defense.

JamDav1982

Because I don't see how any keeper other than Alisson has been at this level of regularity this season. Ter Stegen gets stick because he tends to do something stupid with some degree of regularity, like Neuer.

What's 'special' anyway? He's kept the most clean sheets, saved several key results, first keeper to keep two cleansheets in Clasicos since Valdes, cruising it to Zamora as a keeper for a team with notoriously inconsistent defense.

I doubt many outwith some Real fans will rate him as best in world as you do.

Did you rate Valdes as best in world when did similar?

El Gato

Villarato!
I doubt many outwith some Real fans will rate him as best in world as you do.

Did you rate Valdes as best in world when did similar?

I personally did yes. I thought if not for Casillas being captain at Euro 2012 he should have been a starter back then.

Home of Barca Fans