La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Messi983

Entertaining match between Levante and Villarreal. Villarreal dominated early and lead 1-0 at HT and Ekambi could have scored 2 or 3 more goals but then Levante overturned the result with two penalties. Javi Ontiveros made his Villarreal debut and played well in the last 15 minutes.

[tw]1165020634897948672[/tw]

[tw]1165014355915759618[/tw]

[tw]1165022905111076864[/tw]

[tw]1165023656071827457[/tw]

serghei

To be honest, some keepers are already 2m off their line when the pk is taken. That's rubbish and totally against the rules. Don't know how this particular case was though.

hulinat

I've got a really strong feeling RM is going to lose points tonight like I mean it. In fact, im absolutely sure Valladolid is going to grab a point from this game and i dont know what it is but i just have this sixth sense type of thing about these things. tuning in

El Gato

Villarato!
This is one of those games where we dominate, dominate, try crosses and individual efforts, but have no sufficient tools to break the bus down. Then 2nd half either opponents open up and we capitalise, or they stick to it and we eventually pick it away on fitness. Or we don’t and we get stung on a random counter and panic.

But yes, basically not enough dribbling talent to unlock this. Need Vini or Hazard.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's easier to predict these days though. Madrid are dazzlingly shit at home. A lot of upsets at the Bernabeu in the last 2-3 years.

last season they won against Valladolid thanks to Vinicius' lucky deflected shot I think.

Last edited:

Alik

I've got a really strong feeling RM is going to lose points tonight like I mean it. In fact, im absolutely sure Valladolid is going to grab a point from this game and i dont know what it is but i just have this sixth sense type of thing about these things. tuning in

So much for that.

Neeraj

Can't believe the amount of flak that Benzema gets compared to Suarez, in the general public and media. Benzema is prime Messi compared to Suarez, and this is over the last couple of seasons. His hold up play, goals, passing, everything is a stratosphere away from Suarez.

And I know Benzema has been hot and cold, but he's been such an important player for them over the last 4 seasons.

As I type this, Vallodolid equalise.

hulinat

FUCK YEAH!! What did I say?? I do have some psychic powers MOTHERFUCKER

Home of Barca Fans