La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
celta away is not an easy match. not at all. good win for real.

hopefully this pushes our players to play better...although that would be a dilemma since if they continue to play like shit valverde might be sacked which is what we all want.

if real open a 6-8 point lead early in the season and we sack valverde i reckon we can catch up and overtake later on.

We haven’t lost a league game to them since Ancelotti. I agree they’re no pushovers, but they’re also very dodgy for long stretches of games. There’s a reason they barely avoided relegation last year.

BarcaOG

Banned
Because logic dictates that any random coach who is available right now and might come in will be a success?

no, not necessarily. sure: some other coach might not work. But im willing to take that chance, and i think most cules are too. we are sick of valverde. what's the alternative? lose the league and bottle another CL?

BarcaOG

Banned
We haven’t lost a league game to them since Ancelotti. I agree they’re no pushovers, but they’re also very dodgy for long stretches of games. There’s a reason they barely avoided relegation last year.

fair enough. we (barca) never have an easy game against them; maybe thats why i think highly of them

blueandclaret

Leo will come back and we will be right back in the league. Don’t underestimate how bad the rest of the league is. This board will be perfectly happy winning a weak La Liga while also exiting the quarterfinals of the CL in embarrassing fashion. We probably face Dortmund and lose 4-0 at their place.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Atletico playing beautiful and refreshing football, quite different from the Atletico of the past.

10 times better than us. Nice Trippier cross and Morata goal.

serghei

I swear if this clown loses the title to an Atletico team without their best players, including their best defender and striker, and signing the likes of Trippier and using a Madrid and Chelsea reject as their striker he should be thrown from the helicopter in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I swear if this clown loses the title to an Atletico team without their best players, including their best defender and striker, and signing the likes of Trippier and using a Madrid and Chelsea reject as their striker he should be thrown from the helicopter in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

Would be poetic actually. I mean imagine giving Liverpool money to buy Allison and VVD so that they could win the CL , then you proceed to give money to Atletico to buy Felix to win the La liga.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am already resigned to accept that we will probably be getting zero title this season, the writing is on the wall.

Let's hope we will finish in the top 3 in the league.

mc_lovin

Would have preferred Felix over Griezmann if Messi isnt injured for the whole season. Right footed, makes an absurd number of runs without the ball... and he actually looks physically stronger than Griezmann. Im still hopeful, but I just cant see how he fits.

Edit: Regarding titles. Early days. MEssi has a good chance of carrrying us.

serghei

Would have preferred Felix over Griezmann if Messi isnt injured for the whole season. Right footed, makes an absurd number of runs without the ball... and he actually looks physically stronger than Griezmann. Im still hopeful, but I just cant see how he fits.

Edit: Regarding titles. Early days. MEssi has a good chance of carrrying us.

Lol, Valverde and an unproven player from the Portuguese Superliga in his first season at a big club. What could go wrong?

:lol:

You don't like the Felix kid do you?

Home of Barca Fans