La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Devils

Say what y'all want about Ramos, but he's an infinitely better player than Pique. Incredible player.

Whew.

booge

Say what y'all want about Ramos, but he's an infinitely better player than Pique. Incredible player.

Whew.

He's only better than pique because of the system they play which allows them all to be scoring.

How can you score when the box is empty LOL

The system of Barcelona playing is all wrong. Put Pique in Real Madrid and he'd be scoring more goals.

Put Ramos in this Barcelona team and you'll be writing negative posts about him.

Once the system is right then it all comes flourishing together and everyone starts playing well.

You have to blame the coach. If his idea is right then he has the players to get it done.

If th new coach screws up the next 4-5 away games then Sack him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sorry, but Pique would not be scoring more goals than Ramos in Real Madrid. Ramos is leagues ahead when it comes to attacking set-pieces.

The reason Ramos is better than Pique in many situations is because he's way more athletic and because he doesn't give up and start bitching like Geri does.

serghei

Wow Jovic actually scored.

Even Douglas would be able to score against a defense like that. :lol:

It took me 10 mins to see Madrid would win this easily, which I said after 1-0 for Granada. Granada played so open as if they had peak MSN up front. :lol:

Sorry, but Pique would not be scoring more goals than Ramos in Real Madrid. Ramos is leagues ahead when it comes to attacking set-pieces.

The reason Ramos is better than Pique in many situations is because he's way more athletic and because he doesn't give up and start bitching like Geri does.

Overall, Pique and Ramos are pretty similar. Pique has more league wins, Ramos has 1 CL more. Pique has 2 trebles. Both were part of Spain's golden generation. When they will retire, they both will retire with incredible careers. Neither is a really world class defender in a classic way, but they benefit from modern football a lot. Ramos is a better goalscorer, Pique is slightly better on the ball.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Real Madrid is solid and scary. Said it already during group phase but they are my favorite for CL win this year (hopefully i will be wrong).

KingLeo10

Pique at his best (14/15, 10/11) is a better defender than Ramos.

However, he doesn't even come close to the attacking threat that Ramos is.

Ramos scored back to back monster headers to kill the tie v Bayern AT the Allianz.

Saved La Decima.

Killed Atletico again in 2016.

Scored clutch goal after goal in the RM 16/17 campaign.

No comparison. I think history will rank Ramos favorably compared to Pique.

booge

who cares if they lose to city. you guys got small mind .
/ inferior complex. its about liga and beating madrid lol

tonight is a huge match. the new manager has had enough time now to motivate the players, lets see what they are made of tonight.

serghei

Pique at his best (14/15, 10/11) is a better defender than Ramos.

However, he doesn't even come close to the attacking threat that Ramos is.

Ramos scored back to back monster headers to kill the tie v Bayern AT the Allianz.

Saved La Decima.

Killed Atletico again in 2016.

Scored clutch goal after goal in the RM 16/17 campaign.

No comparison. I think history will rank Ramos favorably compared to Pique.

Yea, no complains for me, as goals is still, after all, the biggest influence a player can make on the game, and Ramos has a lot of high profile goals from set pieces, that Pique can't match. But career wise, pretty equal imo.

serghei

Jović to displace that scrub Benzema by the end of the year

Lol. Benzema is only your most important player at the moment :lol:.

Benzema and Surez have both received a lot of flak, but they're both among the best strikers in world football still.

Home of Barca Fans