La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
^
Don't think he's had a bad game yet. He'll never be a Marcelo, but if he can add one offensive quality, say a shot from distance, with Reguilon to backup LB is sorted for some time.

I can't say this enough though - Fede is irreplacable. CKM is dead. While Kroos and Casemiro pull their weight most times, it never works offensively anymore with Modrić as the 3rd man. The only thing I can think of as to why he didn't play today is because Zidane needs him to play in a one game knockout vs Zaragoza and then play vs Atleti.

serghei

Looks to me that they are where we were under Valverde in his first season, only they don't have Messi. Defensively stable, but not much to write home about other than that. But the improvements compared to the last seasons are pretty clear, and that's Zidane's credit.

Andrew M

Looks to me that they are where we were under Valverde in his first season, only they don't have Messi. Defensively stable, but not much to write home about other than that. But the improvements compared to the last seasons are pretty clear, and that's Zidane's credit.

If Hazard hits form when he's back that could massively help them

KingLeo10

When RM manage to not be clowns in defense in the league, they always pose a serious title threat.

This is one of those years lads. Messi's going to have to dig deep to keep the Algerian shaman at bay.

fergus90

It's basically a miracle we are only 3 points behind in late January considering the performances this season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Is it?

We have the most bang average starting #9 of all top clubs surrounded by a bunch of kids, a full-time golfer and two-three other wingers Zidane likes but luckily for you, they're crocked. I guess only the last part fits the 'circumstantial miracle' bill.

Home of Barca Fans