La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

raskolnikov

I always disliked Casemiro, always smiling and therefore getting away with a lot of stuff. Like Van bommel mixed with Marcelo.

El Gato

Villarato!
Vini is so good at creating a threat. Really needs a 1-2 season loan to get away from everyone constantly looking for him to complete the pass/shot.

mc_lovin

Not the best of games, but deserved for Real. They are low-key a very good team. Nothing spectacular, but very solid.

serghei

Not the best of games, but deserved for Real. They are low-key a very good team. Nothing spectacular, but very solid.

Except for a brief period of about 6 months in the latter part of 2016-2017, they were like that all the time under Zidane. Solid, but very unspectacular team to watch. Most of their games are a bore.

Zidane is superior to Valverde, but his football is just as bland. Effective, but bland.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Sounds like Robinho.

Quite. The easiness with which he creates chances and the bravery he has is something many players would wish they had. 90% of our squad couldn't turn an old fullback inside out this quickly. In fact not many wingers worldwide consistently can.

But I hope Marcelo drills some discipline in precision training into him.

KingLeo10

Quite. The easiness with which he creates chances and the bravery he has is something many players would wish they had. 90% of our squad couldn't turn an old fullback inside out this quickly. In fact not many wingers worldwide consistently can.

But I hope Marcelo drills some discipline in precision training into him.

Not that easy to do, I'm afraid. Basically if he's able to do that, he reaches Neydive (14-17 version) and Hazard level. Hence, slim chances.

Home of Barca Fans