La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Something more than just plug the holes, replace Ronaldo with Hazard and carry on with the same veterans and the same tactics from 2016, as if nothing is different.

Aye. I wish he bought 11 players who would be master dribblers, all of 22 years of age. But sometimes you gotta make do with a black guy who is faster than Marcelo and a quality constantly improving B2B. Might just prove to be enough without having to forcibly create some Pep-era Cule's ultimate wet dream team that doesn't care about tight spaces in between the low block.

I genuinely can't wait to see how salty you will be once Messi retires. It'll be amazing to read this forum and have you bitch incessantly how the manager is obviously not doing enough to help the team break down a well organised bus. Lol.

serghei

I genuinely can't wait to see how salty you will be once Messi retires. It'll be amazing to read this forum and have you bitch incessantly how the manager is obviously not doing enough to help the team break down a well organised bus. Lol.

Talk about over-simplification. Have you seen us slow the game down and pass the ball to Messi, thus creating the parked bus we then have to overcome? Probably not. Us not being able to do quick counters due to the slower more lazy veterans up front who often slow down the attacks? That will change once Messi retires. We lose some things we have now with Messi, we win other things we also can't have right now with coward Ernie managing this team and the veterans managing him.

We started our dominating cycle in Europe pre-Messi mind you.

Last edited:

serghei

Ah, the famous Barcelona dominating cycle of 2000-2005. Who can forget.

I was talking about the Barca of Ronaldinho. You know, the guy Madrid fans gave a standing ovation to on Bernabeu after taking the piss on your team. Culminating with the double winning team of 2006.

El Gato

Villarato!
I was talking about the Barca of Ronaldinho. You know, the guy Madrid fans gave a standing ovation to on Bernabeu after taking the piss on your team. Culminating with the double winning team of 2006.

Them feels lol. Almost shed a tear for that famous 2 season cycle of dominance. Tamudazo was quite the cherry on top.

Man, you may need Kingleo to help you out in your quest to try and hurt the fragile madridista hearts. I don’t think you guys can do this on your own :lol:

KingLeo10

Them feels lol. Almost shed a tear for that famous 2 season cycle of dominance. Tamudazo was quite the cherry on top.

Man, you may need Kingleo to help you out in your quest to try and hurt the fragile madridista hearts. I don’t think you guys can do this on your own :lol:

The Olympics aren't until this summer, dawg. Calma.

:bartomeu::bartomeu:

El Gato

Villarato!
any idea why he is benched? i kept hearing good things about him lately

Rotation. Casemiro is already playing every match because we have no sub DM, so I'm guessing he doesn't want us to be dependent on Fede presence too. Kroos and Modrić have also had a good stretch of form. But it's just shit when Fede is not playing along with one of them.

serghei

That being said, so glad when Ramos if finally penalized for putting his hands and elbows in opponent's faces. One of the few players who manage to be more dirty than Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans