La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

mc_lovin

To be fair Fede and Rodrygo are easy to like. They look very mature (probably why Valverde likes Fati as well). The rare games I saw of Odegaard he was more hit and miss in his actions (like Vinicius).

El Gato

Villarato!
Odegaard was class so far, everyone in San Sebastian speaks highly of him and his adaptability. Will fit in like a glove to the RCM/RCAM/RW position Real will be looking to bolster next year if he is to return. He is years ahead of Vinicius in terms of polish. Vini is a good role player and quite useful when we need bravery, but he's an accessory at most so far. Will need a loan to mature from his teenager spirit. I bet it was on the cards until Asensio tore his ACL and the choice was made to keep him.

mc_lovin

Yeah, sure. But theres a difference between being class for Sociedad and Madrid. They are far more forgivable. To me Odegaard didnt look that impressive physically (for an attacking midfielder) and technically (again the very few times I saw full games of him). He has his highlight moments, but nowhere near consistently brilliant. You can quote me in a few years when hes leading Madrid to CL trophys^^

El Gato

Villarato!
Yh, well, he's still 20. Only idiots will expect fireworks from a playmaker at this age. He would still be an improvement and an asset. + Perez likes him so he'll be here next summer or in 2021.

mc_lovin

I dont expect fireworks, but intent. His game looks random. We will see, as I said, I didnt watch an awful lot of him. Very excited for tonights game though.

El Gato

Villarato!
Same. Should be very interesting to see how well he fares against great DMs. He knows he has to go for it and try to stand out.

El Gato

Villarato!
We're really uncomfortable whenever forced to play from behind, particularly on our own ground. Quite amusing how confidence drains from players.

serghei

Lol, Zidane and his crosses :lol: Spanish Moyes. Why the fuck do you cross every time even though you lost by far your no1 threat in the air?

Home of Barca Fans