La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters
well, at least La Liga is more interesting than the previous years... we might actually benefit from the competition(if Valverde is replaced of course)

EdmondDantes

"Real Madrid sent a letter to the RFEF, UEFA and FIFA to express "total opposition to the Villarreal - Atleti game in USA as it would affect the equality of the competition" and also accused La Liga of "a premeditated act, based on interests unrelated to and distant from those concerning sport".

Flo trying to save the integrity of the league once again. I back Real Madrid 100% on this.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For what it's worth the players association are against it too, and that includes our players. It's senseless.

If you want to reach new audiences then how about allowing people to post highlights, vids. Everyone that does that on Twitter is suspended, or the content is taken down because of La Liga's aggressive copyright policy.

Perhaps work towards improving the quality of your work, or how about take slightly less and have La Liga air on better channels than beIN fucking Sports in the States, most people don't even have those channels or have to buy some special BS packages through their providers to get it.

Places where you cannot even get any buyers, how about letting it air-for-free?

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Different platform doesn't seem to be the solution for people who cannot see a game without making a time sacrifice when they're played between 6am and 2pm, often midweek (depending on time zone in the US). It was part of the reason for the whole Clasico kick-off uncertainty because they wanted to cater to the Chinese who won't even see the game if the kick-off is 8pm GMT on Wednesday.

Basically if they want to go to the league game they need to move to the country. What other alternative is there lol. I'm sympathetic to La Liga's efforts to outreach, because they need to given the next Messi-Ronaldo is not likely to happen and Premier League will continue to beat them every year if they don't try. But Tebas is a fucking pleb :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don’t like the fact that the super Copa is in Saudi Arabia, horrible country that’s doing terrible things.

Muslims dont even like that place, if it wasn’t for the holy sites nobody would bother with it.

I’m oppossed to communist China as well.

mc_lovin

Madrid actually looked decent the last few games (against shit teams though, which doesnt stop us). Im very interested how Odegaard does, he gets hyped as fuck by Madrid fans. Vinicius looks done by the way.

serghei

Madrid actually looked decent the last few games (against shit teams though, which doesnt stop us). Im very interested how Odegaard does, he gets hyped as fuck by Madrid fans. Vinicius looks done by the way.

Madrid hype their players just like Barca do. No surprise here. The key is if Zidane will make the transition and develop some players properly.

El Gato

Villarato!
Madrid hype their players just like Barca do. No surprise here. The key is if Zidane will make the transition and develop some players properly.

He does develop players, but generally only those he likes and bonds with i.e. Casemiro, now Fede and Rodrygo.

Interesting he chose Modrić over Kroos today.

Home of Barca Fans