La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Messi983

You know things are changing in La Liga when Getafe is buying a 32 year old striker with 6 months of experience in La Liga (Enric Gallego) for 6M.

Gari

Judicial decision from Spain.
Defeat for La Liga and win for RFEF. No matches on Friday and Monday.Thus, ATH - FCB - Saturday 17/08 at 20:45 for the first day.
La Liga does not give up and wants the schedules do not move.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
What happened ? Opened a stream 10 mins into the game just to see Atletico being 2 goals up.

Edit: Lmao make it 3-0

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I stated many times how I hate Courtois because he is such an arrogant prick , well this is what he said this week before this game

The Belgian has indicated that he has had a superb pre-season so far heading into the 2019/20 campaign."I think it's clear now who is No.1 [at Real Madrid] and I feel stronger than ever," he stated."I have had a very good pre-season, I have trained well and I feel fine. "After last season, my fat percentage was 8.8 percent," Courtois told Het Nieuwsblad. "I came back this summer with 8.1 percent, which is good after a month of holidays."I feel good and I hope I will continue in this way."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FC433

It would be a huge mistake to underestimate friendlies. Madrid needs a proper RW and definitely a CDM. Getting rid of Reguilón was not a good decision. Marcelo should have been sold. They missed big on Ndomele and they, I believe, should get Pepe.

For us, Pique and Busquets should 100% announce their departure next season just like D. Silva.

Very excited for next season, cannot wait.

CatalinR10

5-0 at halftime.

You just know Real are actually laughing at this whole situation in the locker room cause they know that as soon there's something on the line , they'll shit on Atletico. Meanwhile guys in the Atletico locker going ,, come on guys , this is it , this is our season "

Pathetic and delusional.

Home of Barca Fans