La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Neymessi

Nah dumb is to state something as a fact that if believed was a fact can put money where mouth is.

Very solid argument.

If Barca plays against India or something with the best 11 I would also say there is no way in fuck India can win but I ain't betting nothing on that even if the betting returns are 50 50.

Because at the end of the day nothing is 100% but 99% or 95% is more than enough to claim that Inda will definitely lose.

JamDav1982

If Barca plays against India or something with the best 11 I would also say there is no way in fuck India can win but I ain't betting nothing on that even if the betting returns are 50 50.

Because at the end of the day nothing is 100% but 99% or 95% is more than enough to claim that Inda will definitely lose.

If it is stated as a fact then it is worth the bet at the odds.

If Barca played India and were evens and folk dont bet on that is a terrible decision based on maths and probability.

Unless have some aversion to gambling.

The post to Morten served its purpose anyway as he backed off from his claim of fact and started giving reasons why Barca might not win... that was the point more than expecting him to bet big on it.

He was proven wrong anway and just predicts worst so happy to be wrong.

Last edited:

Andrew M

I'd put ?20 on Barca V India

Messi983

Isak scoring for Sociedad coming off the bench. Asspanyol closer and closer to Segunda.

If results go the right way we could potentially have a chance to send them down next week. Well, we'd probably f*** that chance anyway.

Last edited:

Andrew M

Isak scoring for Sociedad coming off the bench. Asspanyol closer and closer to Segunda.

If results go the right way we could potentially have a chance to send them down next week. Well, we'd probably f*** that chance anyway.

Would love to see them relegated.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am purposely not watching since I feel like I jinx the game. I am going to continue not watching...for you guys.

Tackle

They can draw this match, the next one and still win the league even if we win out our remaining matches. We need Madrid need to lose.

Home of Barca Fans