La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Real saw the game and controlled it.

If that was Barca protecting a one goal lead they would drop deep to protect the old legs and have Messi/Suarez out of the game defensively walking about at half way line waiting for a break. While rest of team would be panic stations trying to make up for not defending as a unit.

fergus90

It's very likely to be a trophyless season for Barca and you can't say it's not deserved, been so average all year.

serghei

Win everything until the end and hope Madrid lose a game or draw 2. Only hope now. Very slim chances. We don't deserve anything this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Win everything until the end and hope Madrid lose a game or draw 2. Only hope now. Very slim chances. We don't deserve anything this season.

Never say never, however with our next two games being vs. Atletico Madrid and a Villarreal team in great form away I think this is done.

The season is going to descend into chaos. They will probably fire Setien to satisfy Suarez and the Amigos while Bartomeu and Abidal keep hiding until 2021.

Morten

Never say never, however with our next two games being vs. Atletico Madrid and a Villarreal team in great form away I think this is done.

The season is going to descend into chaos. They will probably fire Setien to satisfy Suarez and the Amigos while Bartomeu and Abidal keep hiding until 2021.

Come on, when are you guys gonna stop pretending you are worried about Atletico?
They will do what they always do against you in league games, fuck all.

Last edited:

fergus90

Come on, when are you guys gonna stop pretending you are worried about Atletico?
They will do what they always do against you in league games, fuck all.

Barca's home form isn't the worry. But been so poor away that it's hard not to see us dropping points again before the season closes.

TrueCule

Real have been piss poor yesterday and only got lucky to get a rare magical spark from Benzema. If they're gonna play the same way vs Geta and Bilbao, they're surely going to drop points. They have less than 3 days of rest between the Getafe and Bilbao match, which might also hurt them imo. La Liga is still wide open, we just need to apply pressure to them, starting with a victory against Atletico tomorrow. A win against Atletico might me the boost this team needs for a better ending of the season. They've been our bitches in La Liga over the last years. I believe we will continue this tradition.

JamDav1982

Real have been piss poor yesterday and only got lucky to get a rare magical spark from Benzema. If they're gonna play the same way vs Geta and Bilbao, they're surely going to drop points. They have less than 3 days of rest between the Getafe and Bilbao match, which might also hurt them imo. La Liga is still wide open, we just need to apply pressure to them, starting with a victory against Atletico tomorrow. A win against Atletico might me the boost this team needs for a better ending of the season. They've been our bitches in La Liga over the last years. I believe we will continue this tradition.

Real barely got out of first gear in that game yesterday and looked like could have upped it if needed.

They wont go full throttle every few days when can see out games like that.

Bar the first 10/15 minutes Espanyol were barely in it.

Looks to me like they will cruise the title from here.

Home of Barca Fans