La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

malvolio

Dont want to jinx anything, but I disagree with the general consensus that Atletico is a title challanger. I would be shocked at least.

Edit: I successfully jinxed it.

You are right, they are nothing special. But if we gift them the title it won't matter. So, we should stop fucking around and start winning, convincingly.

Vilarrubi

Expect RM to win too. I'd like to think Valverde is sat nervously at home seeing the scores, but he's probably got his feet up chilling knowing he's unsackable.

Tackle

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII lets fucking go.

And here I thought Teflon Valverde would strike again.

Celebrating the goals of rival clubs. Pathetic.

This is what happens when you hate Valverde more than you love the club.

Which to be fair isn't surprising considering most modern Barca fans are plastics that jumped on the train in 2008 or later.

Anything less than the best team of all-time and you spoiled bed wetters lose the plot.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Which to be fair isn't surprising considering most modern Barca fans are plastics that jumped on the train in 2008 or later.

Anything less than the best team of all-time and you spoiled bed wetters lose the plot.

Hating Valverde is the right thing to do if you support this club.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Atletico will win the league this year. They are true fighters and sometimes literally, unlike a bunch of pussies we are.

abbbs97

Every single time Valverde is mentioned, you swoop right in and defend him. At least make it less obvious that you're getting paid to do this :lol:

xXKonan

If you ask me this Atletico seems more vulnerable than ever before.

If Eibar could get two at the Wanda, I'm sure Messi could have a field day against that backline.

soul24rage

idk I have a feeling that even if we are trophyless this season, EV will still be here next season.

If he can survive Rome and Liverpool, he can survive a trophyless season under this incompetent board.

EV has the black voodoo magic to survive getting sacked.

serghei

Atletico will win the league this year. They are true fighters and sometimes literally, unlike a bunch of pussies we are.

They don't have enough quality though. It's the same story with them. But considering how Barca started, it's possible.

idk I have a feeling that even if we are trophyless this season, EV will still be here.

If he can survive Rome and Liverpool, he can survive a trophyless season under this incompetent board.

Nah. No Liga or CL he is as good as gone.

abbbs97

EV is only here because Barto didnt have the balls to fire him after stupidly extending him in February. The whole Barca board wanted him out except Barto back in May.

Home of Barca Fans