Hiroki Abe

Messi983

Abe won't be able to play at the start of the season because of the bureaucratic problems. He's currently in Japan taking care of some issues and if everything goes well he could make his Barça B debut on 7./8. September away at Ejea.

xXKonan

Played today vs Nastic and apparently played very well and often got hacked down by Nastic players though.

Porque

He had a good game. He had the skill and intelligence to create space an extra yard on the left, but perhaps lacks the pace to take extreme advantage of it. For example dribbling past his man completely to cross or shoot.

Worked hard off the ball too. Overall a smart player who may have possibilities as a midfielder when Fati returns to the B team. Reis didn't look like a midfielder who played 29 games in Eredivisie by comparison.

His closest match in the B team is being similar to a right footed Alex Collado, which is not a bad thing.

Andresito

Staff member
Unbelievable player.

A bargain.

Best japanese talent IN THE WHOLE WORLD. His agility is INSANE thanks to his family being samurais for many generations.

We dodged a bullet with Kubo. My man Abe is the real deal. Mark my words.

This guy will be the new Nolito.

Messi983

He's a non-EU player and we are sparing that last position if we'll need to promote Araujo and more importantly, Hiroki just got injured on Sunday. I haven't seen any official confirmation about his injury but it seemed pretty severe to me so he could be out for some time.

Home of Barca Fans