Ianis Hagi

FC433

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="pl" dir="ltr">Ianis Hagi może zostać piłkarzem Barcelony B (treningi z pierwszą drużyną lub wypożyczenie do innego klubu). Barca ma być skłonna zapłacić za niego około €7m. Gazeta Sporturilor</p>— ■neurophate (@neurophate_) <a href="https://twitter.com/neurophate_/status/1144657695884136449?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Messi983

He's having a good U21 Euro, there will be a lot of teams after him so I doubt he would choose to play in Segunda B but who knows.

Sorin

He's a massive Barcelona fan but unless he thinks he has what it takes(he doesn't) to progress to our first team in the future he would be a fool to go to Segunda B. His level will be a mid table team in a strong league or a top team in a second level league.

Anyway he should go to a team that has patience and develops young players in a relatively strong environment(league). I think that someone like Ajax or PSV would be ideal for him. Maybe Lyon, Lille in France. Teams like La Real or Betis in a Liga. If he goes to a team that expects instant results, he's going to have a baaaddd time.

EDIT: Should also say that he is currently a number 10 and as we know that players like these are very hard to build around. He's suited to a 4231 as the player behind the striker with strong workhorses behind him. I feel he'd be lost in a 433.

Last edited:

xXKonan

He had a really good tournament with Romania.

But I just can't see us getting him though as there's a number of teams after him that can provide much more than just playing in the Segunda division.

xXKonan

[tw]1144676176545361921[/tw]

Hopefully gets loaned out to a Celta Vigo or equivalent. Did this dude struggle at Fiorentina tho?
From what I've read on Reddit, he wasn't really given a chance at Fiorentina because the coaches didn't believe in him at the time and went back to Romania where he was doing well along with the U-21 side.

But he seems to have some pretty good offers on the table, which are better than ours. Considering we want to buy him and play him in the B team.

i_bleed_blaugrana

From what I've read on Reddit, he wasn't really given a chance at Fiorentina because the coaches didn't believe in him at the time and went back to Romania where he was doing well along with the U-21 side.

But he seems to have some pretty good offers on the table, which are better than ours. Considering we want to buy him and play him in the B team.

Do you know what other clubs are linked with him, haven't heard from anyone else from what I've found. Unless they are a team that could offer him a starting spot and CL football, I think we'd have the advantage.

xXKonan

Do you know what other clubs are linked with him, haven't heard from anyone else from what I've found. Unles
s they are a team that could offer him a starting spot and CL football, I think we'd have the advantage.
Genk, Sevilla, Dortmund are some of the linked teams but obviously, those are just rumors.

But I have a feeling if we do buy him he would probably go out on loan.

Sorin

Nah, we shouldn't. He's a talent but not Barcelona level talent.

Don't know why we'd buy him other than make a slight profit on him after a loan or two. It's just not worth it.

Messi983

Genk, Sevilla, Dortmund are some of the linked teams but obviously, those are just rumors.

But I have a feeling if we do buy him he would probably go out on loan.

According to Sport Barça wants to loan Hagi to La Liga team while he prefers to stay at Barça B, train with the first team and play in Copa.

Monchi apparently wanted him for Sevilla B and offered around 2M before U21 Euro. Now his price has gone up and I don't know if they would pay 7-8M for a player who probably isn't ready for their first team. They are rebuilding and are looking for more proven players who can contribute right away.

Home of Barca Fans