Neto

JamDav1982

There was a pass out to Fati on LW in second half that was ridiculously good.

Carries on like that then MATS wont have the same power when it comes to contract negotiations.

Latschenkiefer

Not to mention he's not mentally scarred in the CL, which MATS surely is after an aging Neuer cucked him.

Mindless trash talk. Don't you think the internet already has enough of this? At the end of the day he wasn't at fault for a single goal against Bayern. Only with luck he could have done better. So I think he will be in excellent condition just as Neto.

Messigician

Mindless trash talk. Don't you think the internet already has enough of this? At the end of the day he wasn't at fault for a single goal against Bayern. Only with luck he could have done better. So I think he will be in excellent condition just as Neto.

Lmfao stop

serghei

Can't fault him for anything in these games. Even had some really nice saves. If Stegen asks for absurd wages, I'd make him a starter and sell the German to get some money.

The difference in quality between them is minimal. Neto is a solid keeper.

raedkuwait

Very good game, huge saves only made one mistake after game was done and dusted but kept us in the game tell the lat min when they scored the third goal.

Home of Barca Fans