Neto

Messigician

The f wrong with you. Praise De Jong for having a good game then call for Neto's head
You are the ret*rd one

Praise De Jong?

LOL check what I said before making up crap only one getting praise is Dest everyone else can fk off.

Neto was 100% at fault for the penalty and 3rd goal he should save both EASILY

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was hot and cold, most of his saves were aimed at him...

If Stegen gets shit on, then his performance so far hasn't been any better, this guy is average at best...

raedkuwait

He was hot and cold, most of his saves were aimed at him...

If Stegen gets shit on, then his performance so far hasn't been any better, this guy is average at best...

Did he get trashed in the CL for 25 goals in 5 games!?
Then he is better until we see him trashed in
Cl like Stegen, today he made some really good
Saves. So fare in the league he is on bar with
Stegen, actually you feel more safe with him.

aqua2nd

Praise De Jong?

LOL check what I said before making up crap only one getting praise is Dest everyone else can fk off.

Neto was 100% at fault for the penalty and 3rd goal he should save both EASILY

Sorry, I mistake you with an other guys. There are too much "messi" prefix names around the forum

snowy

Sorry, I mistake you with an other guys. There are too much "messi" prefix names around the forum

But there's only ONE MessiG :dance:

two-face-batman-villain-dead-dead1.jpg
make that TWO - 2 :giggle:

wisconsincule

3-1 goal summed up this horrible game. Real made joke out of us.

I mean not really... Coutinho buries his header to go up 2-1 and Barca prolly win that match 3-1....

The penalty fucked the game. Only reason Madrid scored their third is because Koeman want full Fifa mode and subbed Alba for Braithwaite. After that substitution I knew Madrid would score again as we had all attacking players on.

Home of Barca Fans