Karamoko Dembélé

Devils

a-seulement-15-ans-karamoko-dembele-a-deja-signe-pro-avec-le-celtic-glasgow_243891.jpg

Club: Celtic

Position: Forward (winger)​

Astonishing player. Made his debut for the Celtic senior team last month and was dazzling. A must sign for Barca imo.

[youtube]8ho_S1oW99E[/youtube]

BBZ8800

Barca is following him, yes.
Aged 13, he played for U20 Celtic's team.
Aged 16, he debuted for Celtic.

He is currently my favorite Dembele.
Has way higher IQ, better off the ball movement and a better chemistry with teammates than than the more famous guy.
The kid is 16 and he doesn't lose the ball at all with stupid decisions.

A generational talent.

BADGERBHOY

Has way higher IQ, better off the ball movement and a better chemistry with teammates than than the more famous guy.

A generational talent.

Hey, leave Karamoko alone :rambo:
We've got high hopes for him at Celtic.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From the clip BBZ posted above I'd say he is much more energetic and his possession is better than our Dembele. Not much can be judged from a 3-minute clip. How is his shooting/finishing? Obviously he is only 16 so he has got huge room to improve.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I remember the clips of him several years ago and wondering if he would continue to build on how impressive he looked then, no question about it - he is a sensational talent. I've read some stories that Celtic intend to be cautious with him but Lennon would be a fool not to include him in the senior squad

BBZ8800

From the clip BBZ posted above I'd say he is much more energetic and his possession is better than our Dembele. Not much can be judged from a 3-minute clip. How is his shooting/finishing? Obviously he is only 16 so he has got huge room to improve.

This is from 3 years ago, when Karamoko played against Barcelona.
He was aged 13.
Our players looked like turtles (as always) compared to him:

As you said, in his debut, he played more mature than average 16 years old kids.
Kids are usually raw, with bad decisions, dribbling like crazy.
Karamoko is only too eager to shoot, which is fine.

Antigun

Buy this kid and Moussa Dembele.

Then we can play Dembele-Dembele-Dembele upfront. :rockon:

Dembele dribbles past the left back. Dembele with a low cross into the box. Dembele was a step too late to reach the cross. But Dembele darted in and scores from the far post! GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL Dembele! Dembele had a poor night tonight, but Dembele and Dembele's form made up for that. Superb dribble and cross from Dembele. A good goal from Dembele.

raki

A generational talent.

:lol:

SeloBarca

This is from 3 years ago, when Karamoko played against Barcelona.
He was aged 13.
Our players looked like turtles (as always) compared to him:

As you said, in his debut, he played more mature than average 16 years old kids.
Kids are usually raw, with bad decisions, dribbling like crazy.
Karamoko is only too eager to shoot, which is fine.

Xavi Simons was good in that game and was the deciding factor in Barcelona winning.
A future lineup with Xavi and Karamoko wouldnt be to bad :)

Xaviniesta

well, from the video above, Karamoko was just sprinting past him, which is normal considering he is a winger and Simons is a midfielder

also, the kid is 1.6m. y'all better hope he grows soon because for a 16 year old that is very short

Porque

Friend in the game believes he will be a Balon D'or winner. If he is that good then he won't be at Celtic long.

Home of Barca Fans