Mike van Beijnen

xXKonan

[tw]1141749348650442754[/tw]

Due to very little information about him, I decided to just post the tweet instead.

20 years old and signed a Contract until 2021 with a release clause of 100 Million euros.

Devils

I've scouted him before.

He's okay at best, 1/50th the player Wague is.

He's also a SCUMBAG Madridista.

raki

Clearly a counterweight in the Frenkie´s deal. He´s son of Frenkie´s agent. lol.

His tweets supporting madrid and scumnaldo are already spread. LOL
[tw]1141762942955864064[/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am OK with him being a Madridista, it has no bearing whatsoever in my opinion, just like Modric or Isco being Barca fans having no effects on how they play for Real Madrid.

I am not OK with signing him just to placate De Jong's agent without a bit of sporting merit. If that is a case it would be a total shame. But again, this club is sinking quite fast lately.

Givenchy

I am OK with him being a Madridista, it has no bearing whatsoever in my opinion, just like Modric or Isco being Barca fans having no effects on how they play for Real Madrid.

I am not OK with signing him just to placate De Jong's agent without a bit of sporting merit. If that is a case it would be a total shame. But again, this club is sinking quite fast lately.

just be thankful Raiola doesn't have any kids :lol:

Messi983

Lol at people going crazy about this signing. He was 14/15 at the time of those tweets. And our own La Masia graduates like Deulofeu were/are also Ronaldo fanboys. :lol: As long as he didn't do a Sergi Guardiola and "shit" on Barça/Catalans I don't care about that.

We needed a RB for Barça B and with Semedo, Roberto in the first team, Wague promoted and Emerson at Betis it would be unlikely we would spent a lot of money on another RB talent (we'll probably use more money to bring Diego Palacios or another LB prospect). We'll see how he'll do. If he's good enough to be a starter for Barça B then good if not Pimienta will probably give a chance to Guillem Jaime or one of Juvenil players. Really not much to lose here.

If he is the additional price we have to pay to get FDJ I'm ok with that as well. It's not like we paid a high transfer fee or gave him big wages. And if his father is a good agent maybe we can sell him for a profit next year. :p

E: I'm reading now he's coming on a free transfer.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Its only a deal to do with FDJ signing.
He will never have a chance to join the A team and its just to give him the experiance.
I dont fuss to much about it

xXKonan

Don't expect much out of him.

Ferran Martinez says he will do preseason with the B team and could be loaned out after that. doesn't exactly sound promising.

abbbs97

Clearly a signing that was as a result of Frenkie's signing but so what. As long as we get FDJ, thats all it matters.
And about the pro-Madrid tweets, he was 13 when he tweeted them. Who cares.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Clearly a signing that was as a result of Frenkie's signing but so what. As long as we get FDJ, thats all it matters.
And about the pro-Madrid tweets, he was 13 when he tweeted them. Who cares.

Well, some Juvenil kid's dream to move up to the B team might have been crushed.

Even if this signing cost us nothing and he is only really low wages, I still don't like the fact that we did a quid pro quo signing. Not something a club like ours should have done.

xXKonan

Generally, you don't want to make a rash judgment that quickly on a young player, but with this one? I can't see him being anything more than just a squad option for a more promising B team RB.

I mean if he couldn't break into a NAC Breda a team that had a horrible season in the Eredivisie which saw them relegated, I can't see him making it far here other than the B team. Heck if MD's report is correct there's a good chance he couldn't be loaned out without even getting a chance with the B team other than Preseason.

Home of Barca Fans